PDA

View Full Version : Huge Thanks to DaBears54!!!

neverfinished94
01-14-2011, 11:28 PM
I only collect Cowboys and players from my hometown. A few months ago JO Sports had their black friday sale and I missed out on a game used jersey that would've been a huge addition to my collection. A member on this board, DaBears54, actually bought the jersey and told me that if he ever decided to get rid of it, he would sell it to me for what he paid for it. True to his words, he sold me the jersey this week for the price he paid. I never thought I would actually be able to afford one of these jerseys but thanks to DaBears54, I can now say I am the proud owner of a Tommie Harris game used jersey. :D

It's members like DaBears54 that makes this such a great site!

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k279/neverfinished94/harrisgujerseyback.jpg

Dewey2007
01-14-2011, 11:37 PM
Glad to see you were able to acquire the jersey!

neverfinished94
01-14-2011, 11:39 PM
Thank you too Dewey!!!

Dewey2007
01-14-2011, 11:57 PM
No problem. Always happy to help out if I can.

Thank you too Dewey!!!

DaBears54
01-16-2011, 01:21 AM
I only collect Cowboys and players from my hometown. A few months ago JO Sports had their black friday sale and I missed out on a game used jersey that would've been a huge addition to my collection. A member on this board, DaBears54, actually bought the jersey and told me that if he ever decided to get rid of it, he would sell it to me for what he paid for it. True to his words, he sold me the jersey this week for the price he paid. I never thought I would actually be able to afford one of these jerseys but thanks to DaBears54, I can now say I am the proud owner of a Tommie Harris game used jersey. :D

It's members like DaBears54 that makes this such a great site!

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k279/neverfinished94/harrisgujerseyback.jpg

Thank you for the kind words Andre! I really appreciate it. I can't imagine this jersey going to a more satisfied fan! Enjoy!

Oh, and thanks again for that gift! ;)