PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Faulk Rams Jersey w/ WeTrak

Krsoneus
01-14-2011, 01:31 AM
I am looking for a Game Used Marshall Faulk Jersey that has WeTrak tagging. Any help or tips finding one of these is appreciated. Thank You

solarlottry
01-14-2011, 10:20 PM
there is a Faulk gamer with WEI-track on AMI now. It is from one of the biggest NFL gamer collections out there so it is 100% authentic. Check it out.

Krsoneus
01-21-2011, 01:17 PM
Thanks for the tip on the Faulk jersey at auction. I was not able to get in on that one.

Still looking for a Game Worn Faulk jersey, if anyone has one for sale or knows of one available hit me up please
KevinLSU1@gmail.com

Thanks

Mulligans
01-21-2011, 11:26 PM
Just curious....why are you only interested in a Faulk jersey with wetrak? I didn't even think they were in business anymore?Did you think that there was there something wrong with the ami Faulk jersey?

Krsoneus
01-24-2011, 11:34 AM
I dont think WeTrak is in business anymore either but I think they were in business up unitil the point Faulk retired and alot of their gamers trace the use to specific games so I like their tagged jerseys as good as prova or psa/dna or anybody else. The AMI Faulk jersey looked great to me I just missed out.

Still looking for a Faulk Gamer,

Thanks