PDA

View Full Version : Twinsfest

harleighb
01-12-2011, 12:12 AM
Twinsfest is scheduled to take place January 28, 29 and 30. New location as a result of the Metrodome's roof collapse. Unfortunately, it looks like Mauer and Morneau are no longer signing game used items and Blyleven has also placed significant restrictions on what he will (or won't) sign.

Roll call for Twinsfest . . .

indyred
01-13-2011, 09:46 PM
I see tickets for this sold out quick. I don't think Mauer or Morneau ever sign game used unless it was the companys they are working with. Don't handlers at Twinsfest really enforce the no inscriptions for anyone?

jobathenut
01-14-2011, 03:12 AM
Me and my brother go every year ,even though we are yankee fans.As there isnt much to do in this icebox of a state.Yeah the twinsfest is going to be held at the national sports center in blanie minnesota.Which is a big city in the twin cities.So if coming from out of town it wont be that tough to find the city.Its about 50 miles from downtown minneapolis.And yes they say tickets are sold out but there will be people outside selling tickets i just know it.As we go every year on friday and there is never 25,000 people there but thats how many tickets they said they limtited to each day.I think people bought up tickets to resale them as there are a ton of people on craigslist right now selling them.And as for mauer and justin,this will be the first year they say they wont sign game used items.I was in line last year to get a ball signed for my nephew and i saw game used items in both lines and saw them sign them and also in previous years.And yes now bery cause he finally got to thr hall has put a limit to what he will sign.He wont sign "hof" to anything.And will only sign flats and personalized baseballs.Anything else like homer hankys will have to have someone elses autograph on it also.And to answer your question the "handlers" at twinsfest dont handle anything.They just stand there.And they is no rule that says you cant have inscriptions.Its just some wont sign certain things.Even bert says he will sign inscriptions,just not that hof one.But if you want it signed to yourself for example,i've never had a problem.And in fact the players are alot nicer to you when you ask them to sign it for you.

godwulf
01-14-2011, 10:03 AM
Just contrasting what I'm hearing about Twinsfest with the only Fan Fest experience I've ever personally had - DBacks Fest, the past four years. Are those admission tickets that you're talking about being sold out? Are signing tickets sold separately, or are there signing tickets? The Fan Fest here is free, and then you buy the individual signing tickets as you go in.

One of my biggest complaints about our Fan Fest - and by far my biggest problem, when it comes to figuring out what to take in the way of game-used stuff - is that they will announce who'll be there and signing, maybe a week ahead of time, but then they put restrictions on how many players you're allowed to buy tickets for, and which players.

For example, during Signing Session #1, you've got Players A, B, C and D at Table One, and Players E, F, G and H at Table 2. The rules change a little from year to year, but for example last year you could only buy four signing tickets per table, but only for one table per Session. You could get one player to sign four items, or each player to sign one thing - they didn't care about that; but you could only buy tickets for one of the two tables during each Session. So if you had two players that you really wanted to see, and they were signing at different tables during the same Session, you were screwed.

So if you knew ahead of time who was going to be signing at a given table during a particular session, you could plan ahead...only you can't, because they don't give you a list of sessions and tables until shortly before the gates open. You get in line at five or six in the morning, of course, to make sure you get in early enough to get to the "yard sale" before all the good game-used stuff is gone, and they don't pass out the little paper with the list of players, tables and sessions until 8:30 or 9.

Last year, I filled the trunk of my car with at least one bat of every player who was going to be there that I had a bat for, plus whatever jerseys, balls, photos, etc, that I thought I might need, and once I got in and bought my signing tickets, I hauled ass back to the car and picked up what I needed for what tickets I was able to get. My exercise for the year. :rolleyes:

The only posted restriction about inscriptions that I've ever seen or heard about at this Fan Fest is what they've had, a couple of years, on signs posted around the ballpark, saying that the players HAD to inscribe EVERYTHING they signed. Of course, this was universally ignored by the players. I've never heard about one of our players refusing to sign anything. (Somebody remind me to que up my photo-illustrated Randy Johnson World Series bat story from '07.)

sylbry
01-14-2011, 10:18 AM
A couple items:

Blaine is 20 miles north of Minneapolis, not 50.

The Twins release the player appearance list roughly 3 weeks in advance. They release the station list the week of. So you will know who will be signing at what station at what time prior to the start of the three day event.

Mauer and Morneau have restricted game used items for at least two years now. It just hasn't been made public beforehand. And just because they say it doesn't mean they will follow it. It really depends on which Twins employee is sitting next to them. Some enforce rules like a hawk, others don't.

The ticket to get into Twinsfest does not cover autographs. Each station has a set price based on player or players. Minor leaguers are free. Standing in line does not guarantee you an autograph. For example, if you are not in line at least 3 hours early you won't get Mauer.

As far as personalizations go, Bert loves to do it but there is a general rule that players are not to, simply because it takes more time. Last year when I asked Thome to he looked at me and said, "sorry but I can't".

sylbry
01-14-2011, 10:22 AM
And the tickets were limited to 25.000 total, not per day. A ticket is good for any day but can only be used once.

jobathenut
01-15-2011, 01:44 AM
Not to get into a pissing contest.But i said blanie is about 50 miles away.I am sorry if i didnt nail it on the head.And i dont know if you go there every year and get things signed like me.But i always get the items signed to me or to whoever i am getting them for and never had one problem including with mauer with them personalizing the item.And as i said i have seen them sign game used items every year and they have even commented with the items like "yeah i loved this bat" etc.I have never seen them refuse to sign a game used item.So i dont know what restrictions you are talking about.You must be in the know more than me.But then you corrected the distance so you must be.
A couple items:

Blaine is 20 miles north of Minneapolis, not 50.

The Twins release the player appearance list roughly 3 weeks in advance. They release the station list the week of. So you will know who will be signing at what station at what time prior to the start of the three day event.

Mauer and Morneau have restricted game used items for at least two years now. It just hasn't been made public beforehand. And just because they say it doesn't mean they will follow it. It really depends on which Twins employee is sitting next to them. Some enforce rules like a hawk, others don't.

The ticket to get into Twinsfest does not cover autographs. Each station has a set price based on player or players. Minor leaguers are free. Standing in line does not guarantee you an autograph. For example, if you are not in line at least 3 hours early you won't get Mauer.

As far as personalizations go, Bert loves to do it but there is a general rule that players are not to, simply because it takes more time. Last year when I asked Thome to he looked at me and said, "sorry but I can't".

jobathenut
01-15-2011, 01:45 AM
Opps,i messed up again.Thanks for correcting me.
And the tickets were limited to 25.000 total, not per day. A ticket is good for any day but can only be used once.

sylbry
01-15-2011, 05:33 PM
Not to get into a pissing contest.But i said blanie is about 50 miles away.I am sorry if i didnt nail it on the head.And i dont know if you go there every year and get things signed like me.But i always get the items signed to me or to whoever i am getting them for and never had one problem including with mauer with them personalizing the item.And as i said i have seen them sign game used items every year and they have even commented with the items like "yeah i loved this bat" etc.I have never seen them refuse to sign a game used item.So i dont know what restrictions you are talking about.You must be in the know more than me.But then you corrected the distance so you must be.

On the monitors in the Dome concourse the screen specifically says no personalizations. On the signs at the entrance to each station which listed the players signing at the station also listed restrictions. No game used has been on that sign for Mauer and Morneau since 2008 or 2009. But like I said, neither is really enforced. Perhaps as to not offend the less observant.

There also have been unwritten restrictions in the past too such as one year Mauer wouldn't sweet spot or if he does it must be personalized. Or Carew won't sign bats, jerseys, and unlicened photos. Bert doesn't like to sweet spot and has issues with others having his game used items. I had him sign a jersey once and he gave me this nasty look asking if it "was mine". I said, "I wish" to difuse the conflict that would have otherwise ensued. (Did this with two different jerseys.) Got to imagine Taylor would have liked to have seen Bert's restriction in writing beforehand.

No pissing contest here. Others ask the question and I provided an accurate response.

jobathenut
01-16-2011, 12:11 AM
"Others ask questions and i provided an accurate response"......BRAVO!!!! CLAP,CLAP,CLAP...Thank god we have you on here for accurate responses:rolleyes:
On the monitors in the Dome concourse the screen specifically says no personalizations. On the signs at the entrance to each station which listed the players signing at the station also listed restrictions. No game used has been on that sign for Mauer and Morneau since 2008 or 2009. But like I said, neither is really enforced. Perhaps as to not offend the less observant.

There also have been unwritten restrictions in the past too such as one year Mauer wouldn't sweet spot or if he does it must be personalized. Or Carew won't sign bats, jerseys, and unlicened photos. Bert doesn't like to sweet spot and has issues with others having his game used items. I had him sign a jersey once and he gave me this nasty look asking if it "was mine". I said, "I wish" to difuse the conflict that would have otherwise ensued. (Did this with two different jerseys.) Got to imagine Taylor would have liked to have seen Bert's restriction in writing beforehand.

No pissing contest here. Others ask the question and I provided an accurate response.

vonbrandingo
01-16-2011, 03:34 AM
Seems like you belong in NY thenut. Correction, there's lots to do in MN every day of the year.

jobathenut
01-16-2011, 11:50 PM
Well i am a minnesotan borned and raised.And after 55 years i am still waiting for the lots to do in minnesota that compares to like new york,los angeles,las vegas.But thanks for the correction.Yeah,it's called being sarcastic.As i knew if i said that i would get a comment from sylbry.I guess it's like in minnesota going fishing and the fish taking the bait.:rolleyes:
Seems like you belong in NY thenut. Correction, there's lots to do in MN every day of the year.

punch
01-20-2011, 12:10 PM
I'll be at Twins Fest again this year on the hunt for good (and cheap) items. Finding game used outside of the Twins Pro Shop and the auctions can be tricky. I'll be there Friday.

I know Shaun will have some game used twins items at his FanHQ table. Be sure to stop by and check his stuff out. He's got some nice JJ Hardy and Valencia items.

SkubeBats
01-20-2011, 01:47 PM
Punch,
Do you know what JJ Hardy items Shaun has for sale? If not can you give me his email address. Please email me....

Klattsy
01-20-2011, 05:27 PM
I'll be at Twins Fest again this year on the hunt for good (and cheap) items. Finding game used outside of the Twins Pro Shop and the auctions can be tricky. I'll be there Friday.

I know Shaun will have some game used twins items at his FanHQ table. Be sure to stop by and check his stuff out. He's got some nice JJ Hardy and Valencia items.

If there are GU items there, are the prices generally cheaper than the Pro Shop items? They had a Luke Hughes jersey in the shop but at $350 was well over what I would and could spend...

Mark.

punch
01-24-2011, 07:04 PM
Punch,
Do you know what JJ Hardy items Shaun has for sale? If not can you give me his email address. Please email me....

I know he's for sure got some JJ batting gloves and cleats from his one and only Twins season. All signed. They had JJ in the store a few months ago. I'm not sure what else he might have though.

http://fanhqstore.com

I'd give him a call or send them an email.

punch
01-24-2011, 07:09 PM
If there are GU items there, are the prices generally cheaper than the Pro Shop items? They had a Luke Hughes jersey in the shop but at $350 was well over what I would and could spend...

Mark.

Game Used prices are all over the place at Twinsfest. Some shops (like FanHQ) know the "street value" and price things to realistic based on the what the items are going for on the open market, and some other shops price things into the stratosphere because they think "game used" means it's worth 5x more no matter what player it is. Really you just have to dig around, and haggle. Any price at Twinsfest can be negotiated ;)

The best selection will obviously be at the Twins Pro Shop's table, and they tend to slash prices for Twinsfest and they will also discount things even further on Sunday (last day). They won't haggle over prices though, and the good items go quickly. Their prices for name players are high, but you can get good deals on lesser name guys.

Bad news though, Morneau's agent is canceling his Twinsfest appearance so he can continue his rehab.

Klattsy
01-25-2011, 04:42 PM
Game Used prices are all over the place at Twinsfest. Some shops (like FanHQ) know the "street value" and price things to realistic based on the what the items are going for on the open market, and some other shops price things into the stratosphere because they think "game used" means it's worth 5x more no matter what player it is. Really you just have to dig around, and haggle. Any price at Twinsfest can be negotiated ;)

The best selection will obviously be at the Twins Pro Shop's table, and they tend to slash prices for Twinsfest and they will also discount things even further on Sunday (last day). They won't haggle over prices though, and the good items go quickly. Their prices for name players are high, but you can get good deals on lesser name guys.

Thanks Brian,

Luke only appeared in 2 games last season, I suppose finding a USED jersey would be a bit tough?

If anyone happens to see one there, or any GU Hughes stuff, PLMK the prices!

Thanks,
Mark.

punch
01-25-2011, 05:23 PM
Thanks Brian,

Luke only appeared in 2 games last season, I suppose finding a USED jersey would be a bit tough?

If anyone happens to see one there, or any GU Hughes stuff, PLMK the prices!

Thanks,
Mark.

I'll keep my eyes open!

Tay1038
01-25-2011, 05:46 PM
Mark,
Rochester Red Wings usually has a stand there and they sell minor league GU shirts. I'll be there on the weekend for the auctions. I can stop by the table if you like.

Klattsy
01-25-2011, 07:23 PM
That would be great guys.

I emailed the Red Wings and Chuck Hinkle told me that the sell broken bats in store during the season. Also emailed Barb Moore at the RedWings but never heard back.

Justin Huber also played for the RedWings (and is returning this year), not sure if any of his stuff is lying around. Looking for jersey's around the $100 mark...

Thanks!
Mark.

WadeInBmore
01-25-2011, 07:34 PM
@Punch/Brian R.

...if you go and you remember I'd be interested in acquiring any Line-ups featuring Frank Thomas. Don't know if you'd be down. Shoot me an email when you can.

wade

punch
01-27-2011, 11:53 AM
@Punch/Brian R.

...if you go and you remember I'd be interested in acquiring any Line-ups featuring Frank Thomas. Don't know if you'd be down. Shoot me an email when you can.

wade

Funny you say that, I just spotted one of those the other day. Sent you an email.

twinsbb17
01-27-2011, 11:59 AM
I have one of the dugout lineup cards from his 500th HR game.

NeonStatus
01-27-2011, 12:20 PM
Anyone see anything from Liriano?

punch
01-27-2011, 01:13 PM
Anyone see anything from Liriano?

Starts tomorrow.

punch
01-29-2011, 12:44 AM
Just a quick game used update from Twinsfest. The Twins Pro Shop is selling some bats, some locker nameplates, 3 helmets, and a ton of jerseys. They had a ton of bats in the $20 cheapy bin, but they got picked through really quickly. I grabbed the last Alexi Casilla and all that was really left were a ton of Brendan Harris and Orlando Cabrera. In the pro shop's "good bin" they had 2 Morneau's, a bunch of Cuddy, a bunch of Delmon, and a couple Span's. Morneau's were $650! Rest were 150-200. All MLB holo'd.
Their helmet prices were insane. They had a Kubel for $600! Same with the locker plates, they wanted 400 bucks for Morneau and like 300-350 for everyone else. I didn't even bother to look at the Jerseys because they had so many of them.

As far as game used items NOT in the pro shop, again Shaun over at FanHQ had by far the best selection. All that I found outside of FanHQ was a really early Gladden bat for $175, and some guy with a few garbage pales full of a hodgepodge of bats (all really beat up, and not from game use). He had a Hunter and then a ton of no-names. Nothing I'd buy. Really there wasn't anything of note.

Shaun however, at www.fanhqshop.com has a TON of cool stuff at his table. He gets this stuff from players that either do in-store signings or players for whom he runs their websites. Some of his items:

-Valencia game used 2010 jerseys signed
-Valencia game used rookie season bat signed
-Valencia stars & stripes game used hat (no holo, Valencia's personal one) signed
-Few pairs of Valencia batting gloves
-JJ hardy cleats and gloves
-Hunter game used helmet
-Sidney Rice game used cleats
-Morenau batting gloves
-Cuddyer batting gloves
-a couple of Cuddyer baseball mitts, INCLUDING the actual first-baseman mit he used in the famous "game 163" vs the Tigers in 2009. By far the coolest game used item for sale at the entire event. Shaun just got a box of stuff directly from Cuddyer (he does his website) and Cuddy put that glove in. It's signed and inscribed as being used in game 163. It's really awesome. He hasn't sold it yet, and wants like $800 (money goes to Cuddy's charity). It's freakin awesome. Someone on here has to buy that thing!

punch
01-29-2011, 12:46 AM
Ooops, his store's website is www.fanhqstore.com. Look for his table at Twinsfest!

harleighb
01-29-2011, 01:38 AM
Just wanted to drop my two cents about Twinsfest (although Punch's update is right on in my opinion).

First, the alternate site worked o.k. today (although I wasn't one of the thousands that braved the line for the Mauer or Thome autographs -- so many people so little time that there are always complaints) but it is tough to imagine that it is going to be sufficient to handle the typical Saturday crowds at Twinsfest.

Second, a number of third-parties brought in athletes (current and former) to sign this year which has happened in the past but this year some former Twins players are in the mix (Reardon and Kaat) and that lead to some pretty lengthy lines at those tables (which aren't located in areas where lines are meant to be formed). It was also nice to see Jeremy Hellickson signing for two days at the event. Since this is Twinsfest (focus on the Twins part of that title), most of the people would stand in line all day for a middle of the road Twins prospect that won't ever reach the bigs whereas Hellickson sat without a line for most of the two hours he was signing today. I plan on doing my part to remedy that tomorrow!

Third, events like Twinsfest remind me about the best parts of this hobby. I got to meet Reardon, Hrbek and a number of other guys that were genuinely happy to be a part of the event and meeting fans. I also got to hang out and/or speak with Andy Benish (thanks again for helping me out) and sylbry today and tomorrow will try to unearth some game used items with Tay1038 -- a group of really good guys that I've met through the hobby that have taught me a lot about Twins game used memorabilia.

Looking forward to Day Two!

Klattsy
01-29-2011, 01:43 AM
Again, if anyone stumbles across Luke Hughes game USED (not issued) items for cheap, please let me know. Maybe he was in the $20 bin! Grant Balfour also spent some time there 2001-2005. If there is any certified gear from either two I would be keen!

Thanks,
Mark.

punch
01-29-2011, 02:06 AM
Again, if anyone stumbles across Luke Hughes game USED (not issued) items for cheap, please let me know. Maybe he was in the $20 bin! Grant Balfour also spent some time there 2001-2005. If there is any certified gear from either two I would be keen!

Thanks,
Mark.

Mark, I kept my eye open and I didn't see any Hughes stuff. Definitely no bats. The $20 bin was full of Harris and Cabrera by the time I got to it. I didn't look through the jerseys though.

sylbry
01-29-2011, 07:26 PM
"Others ask questions and i provided an accurate response"......BRAVO!!!! CLAP,CLAP,CLAP...Thank god we have you on here for accurate responses:rolleyes:

Somebody has to correct you.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x16/sylbry/twinsfest.jpg

jobathenut
01-29-2011, 11:55 PM
Feel better now-:p
Somebody has to correct you.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x16/sylbry/twinsfest.jpg

harleighb
01-30-2011, 07:58 PM
Day Three of Twinsfest is in the books. Overall a pretty good year for me. I picked up one very nice game used bat from a HOFer and autographs from Rod Carew, Tony Oliva, Kent Hrbek, Jeff Reardon (x2), Jim Kaat, Jim Mudcat Grant, Ben Revere and a number of Twins prospects (Hicks, Wimmer, Gibson, Bromberg, etc.). I also got two jerseys I've owned for a few years signed by Jeremy Hellickson.

The game used selection was pretty spotty with only a couple of dealers with vintage and/or modern Twins game used items. The Pro Shop (read: the Majestic Store) continues to ask way too much for the 2010 game used jerseys and I think they are going to need to build onto their warehouse in the near future to hold all of the unsold jerseys as I saw very few sold all weekend.

The lineup this year left a lot to be desired with Killebrew, Morneau and Nishioka unable to attend and the Twins didn't do a great job of spacing out the marquee players as Sunday's lineup of signers wasn't very interesting (which lead to the largest line I've ever seen for the Twins prospects). The Twins did the best they could with the new space (since the Metrodome was unavailable) but the National Sports Center clearly wasn't made to handle the crowds (even with 10,000 less fans in attendance this year). I'll be happy to be back in the Dome next year.

The auction prices (as in most years) were mindboggling. The Mauer game used bat sold for $2,550, a Thome game used jersey, nameplate and ball sold for $3,300 and the Mauer game used jersey sold for $7,100. All money raised goes to charity so some people ought to have healthy tax writeoffs in 2011.

Despite anything herein to the contrary, I had a great time. Its a can't miss event for me and I can't wait until we've got some ST games to watch.

sylbry
01-30-2011, 08:11 PM
I went on Friday when the doors opened as I needed a 2010 road grey. Thought they might be marked down for the event. Nope. Still $400 for a coach. The nice thing about the Blaine site is that I was able to go home until Hrbek signed at 8pm.

Went back on Sunday thinking maybe they marked down the gamers as they always have done on Sunday in the past. Again, nope. I overheard another game used collector try to explain to the Twins Pro Shop employee how rediculous the prices are this year. His response was "well, there will be only one inagural year". I took that as verbal vaseline.

Would like to know how many jerseys the Pro Shop sold this weekend. My guess is less than 10.

mlbforeverhomer
01-30-2011, 09:22 PM
Mark, I kept my eye open and I didn't see any Hughes stuff. Definitely no bats. The $20 bin was full of Harris and Cabrera by the time I got to it. I didn't look through the jerseys though.

Cabrera bats??!!!! I will take them all! Please email me if you can help me out.

Thank you,

punch
01-30-2011, 10:00 PM
Cabrera bats??!!!! I will take them all! Please email me if you can help me out.

Thank you,

Dude, there were like 4-5 of them in the $20 bargain bin when I was there. All with MLB holo's. If I were you I'd call the Twins Pro Shop @ Target Field this week to see if they have any left. I bet they got a bunch of them.

punch
01-30-2011, 10:01 PM
I went on Friday when the doors opened as I needed a 2010 road grey. Thought they might be marked down for the event. Nope. Still $400 for a coach. The nice thing about the Blaine site is that I was able to go home until Hrbek signed at 8pm.

Went back on Sunday thinking maybe they marked down the gamers as they always have done on Sunday in the past. Again, nope. I overheard another game used collector try to explain to the Twins Pro Shop employee how rediculous the prices are this year. His response was "well, there will be only one inagural year". I took that as verbal vaseline.

Would like to know how many jerseys the Pro Shop sold this weekend. My guess is less than 10.

That's funny because a few of their overpriced gamers are from seasons previous to 2010. Wonder what their explanation is on that?

thomecollector
02-01-2011, 08:54 PM
Day Three of Twinsfest is in the books. Overall a pretty good year for me. I picked up one very nice game used bat from a HOFer and autographs from Rod Carew, Tony Oliva, Kent Hrbek, Jeff Reardon (x2), Jim Kaat, Jim Mudcat Grant, Ben Revere and a number of Twins prospects (Hicks, Wimmer, Gibson, Bromberg, etc.). I also got two jerseys I've owned for a few years signed by Jeremy Hellickson.

The game used selection was pretty spotty with only a couple of dealers with vintage and/or modern Twins game used items. The Pro Shop (read: the Majestic Store) continues to ask way too much for the 2010 game used jerseys and I think they are going to need to build onto their warehouse in the near future to hold all of the unsold jerseys as I saw very few sold all weekend.

The lineup this year left a lot to be desired with Killebrew, Morneau and Nishioka unable to attend and the Twins didn't do a great job of spacing out the marquee players as Sunday's lineup of signers wasn't very interesting (which lead to the largest line I've ever seen for the Twins prospects). The Twins did the best they could with the new space (since the Metrodome was unavailable) but the National Sports Center clearly wasn't made to handle the crowds (even with 10,000 less fans in attendance this year). I'll be happy to be back in the Dome next year.

The auction prices (as in most years) were mindboggling. The Mauer game used bat sold for $2,550, a Thome game used jersey, nameplate and ball sold for $3,300 and the Mauer game used jersey sold for $7,100. All money raised goes to charity so some people ought to have healthy tax writeoffs in 2011.

Despite anything herein to the contrary, I had a great time. Its a can't miss event for me and I can't wait until we've got some ST games to watch.
So, Who here bought the Thome ??:D

cuddyer collector
06-23-2011, 09:19 PM
-a couple of Cuddyer basebll mitts, INCLUDING the actual first-baseman mit he used in the famous "game 163" vs the Tigers in 2009. By far the coolest game used item for sale at the entire event. Shaun just got a box of stuff directly from Cuddyer (he does his website) and Cuddy put that glove in. It's signed and inscribed as being used in game 163. It's really awesome. He hasn't sold it yet, and wants like $800 (money goes to Cuddy's charity). It's freakin awesome. Someone on here has to buy that thing!

Ask and you shall receive. :D

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/cjrau/Cuddyer%20Collection/201_8198.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/cjrau/Cuddyer%20Collection/201_8199.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/cjrau/Cuddyer%20Collection/201_8200.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/cjrau/Cuddyer%20Collection/201_8208.jpg

chakes89
06-23-2011, 10:04 PM
Ask and you shall receive. :D

Now that is AWESOME!!!