PDA

View Full Version : Any team related Tattoos?

gingi79
01-11-2011, 12:48 AM
I went looking using the search function but couldn't find the topic.

I am always intrigued about tattoos. I have a few and I always have a few things in mind for the future but I don't have anything sports related. Now if the Vancouver Canucks win the Stanley Cup, my right calf will have a Canucks symbol with the cup next to it and the season they do it. (God willing my 22 year drought ends this June. Finally they cause me pain for a good reason :D)

Anyone have a sports related tat? Maybe a team logo or a number? Some of you guys do/have played pro/semi pro ball. Anyone want to share?

geoff
01-11-2011, 03:19 AM
I have A Orioles Bird Logo On One Side Of my Back And On The Other Side I have The Boston Redsox Logo.Good Topic By The way.

Thanks
Geoff

NEFAN
01-12-2011, 01:00 PM
Patriots new logo on top of the old logo.

I never thought I would get one, but my sons tried to talk me in to it in 1997. I figured I was safe by saying I would do it if the Patriots ever won the Superbowl.

4 years later immediately after the Pats won SB XXXVI, my son called me from basic training to remind me of my promise. At that point, i couldn't say no.

harpt
01-14-2011, 12:05 PM
I like that one. I am definately getting a Brewers tatoo if they ever win the World Series. I might be safer than you though...hope not.

camarokids
01-16-2011, 01:10 PM
I am usually not a fan of tattoo's. Especially on women. However my wife & I were in Bradenton, FL watching the Cards play the Pirates in Spring Training 1997. There was a good looking woman who had a STL on her ankle. It looked very nice.

frikativ54
01-16-2011, 01:59 PM
I am usually not a fan of tattoo's. Especially on women. However my wife & I were in Bradenton, FL watching the Cards play the Pirates in Spring Training 1997. There was a good looking woman who had a STL on her ankle. It looked very nice.

Wasn't Bradenton where Hamilton got his tats? Or am I remembering wrong?

I am not a fan of tattoos either, in general. But there are some that are tastefully done and others than just aren't.

camarokids
01-16-2011, 02:10 PM
Wasn't Bradenton where Hamilton got his tats? Or am I remembering wrong?

I am not sure. It is possible. Bradenton is only about a 45 minute drive from St. Pete.

Jstef15
01-18-2011, 04:12 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/columns/story?columnist=forde_pat&id=6033038

Impressive! Sorry not sure how to link a picture.

cubbs1232
01-18-2011, 05:33 PM
So this isnt team related but kinda sports ralated. i thought it was awesome at the time, probably cause i had one to many to drink.:)

xpress34
01-27-2011, 07:36 PM
My ONLY ink... so far...

No 'Team' affiliation - this is 'Love of Country - Love of Game':

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/xpress34/Memorabilia/Miscellaneous/DSC00472.jpg

On my upper back/lower neck where the MLB tag sits on jerseys - A little over sized... about 3" x 5"

- Smitty

trsent
01-27-2011, 09:11 PM
A couple of years ago I was at a public autograph session by Kris Versteeg of then The Chicago Blackahwks. A girl at the event had Kris' signature tattoed on her leg:

TriplexXxSports
01-27-2011, 10:17 PM
A couple of years ago I was at a public autograph session by Kris Versteeg of then The Chicago Blackahwks. A girl at the event had Kris' signature tattoed on her leg:

Don't lie buddy. We all know that is your leg! ;)

trsent
01-28-2011, 02:18 AM
Don't lie buddy. We all know that is your leg! ;)

I promise you, the kid who was voted Preppiest in the 7th and 8th grade is still tattoo free!