PDA

View Full Version : Help with Dan Ceniceros/DC Sports

Kabron1971
01-05-2011, 04:49 PM
Hello! Hope everybody's had a great New Years celebration. Its the start of another year of jersey colecting and may we get the jerseys that we want this promising new year. Anyways, I am making this help thread on how to contact the great Mr. Dan Ceniceros our site's resident Lakers oracle aka DC Sports. We recently had an agreement to swap jerseys plus I add cash last Dec. 16 2010. I had since paid him the cash part thru paypal and is up to now still waiting for us to meet up to swap jerseys. Tried emailing him but I havent received any responses. His contact numbers are not working right now. One is busy, the other one you can't even leave a message on it. So I'm really a bit worried or confused right now. Maybe you can help me out my friends try to reach out to him. I just want to finalize this transaction with him. That's all. Christmas and New Year has already passed by and I'm still waiting for my jersey. I have the utmost respects for Dan, he's a great guy and very nice to talk with. In fact this will be my second transaction with him if ever. I had a great transaction with him before. I just hope that he's okay and in the best of health as always. I just want this transaction finalized. God Bless and Stay Safe to everybody.....:)

AutographAddiction
01-05-2011, 05:52 PM
Hey,

I'll see if I can contact him for you! Want to make sure both you and Dan can exchange your great jerseys!

Kabron1971
01-05-2011, 05:55 PM
That's great! All the best my friend....God Bless, Joe:)

Kabron1971
01-07-2011, 03:35 PM
Everything went well!!! Dan Ceniceros is the Man! Special props to my friend Autograph Addiction! Thanks for all the help and advices buddy......:)