PDA

View Full Version : Team Autograph Item

AWA85
01-01-2011, 10:54 AM
Alright gang, I am trying to reduce the amount of baseballs I have laying around the man cave and am looking for an item to just carry with my when I pick up a few Reds autographs.

Looking for new ideas and items to have signed by multiple players that may reduce the clutter I have on display. I've leaned towards a game used helmet, bat (may be hard to get into ballparks) , line up card but really haven't decided yet.

Any ideas or items you have had signed by a team???

geoff
01-01-2011, 03:34 PM
How About a Mini Helmet Or A Team Magazine Or even A Seatback From A Stadium Seat.You can Put Those In A Backpack And carry Those Around with no problems.I take Mini Helmets And Magazines To The Ballpark All The Time.Oh And 1 more Thing 8x10 Photo's Of Players.They Are pretty Cheap And you can just put Them In A Binder And put That In your Backpack As well.I Am A Autograph Guy As well And do All These except The Seatback which I want To try myself.

Thanks
Geoff

AWA85
01-01-2011, 07:13 PM
Did not think of a seat back, that could work. Looking for an item to put a entire team on so think a mini helmet would be on the small side. Thanks for the advice, any other experiences or ideas out there?

MarinersFan34
01-01-2011, 11:44 PM
I have a home white Mariners jersey that I've had approx. 45 current/former players/coaches sign all on the front. I haven't added to it in quite some time now, at least a year or more but there's still room for more autos should I feel like adding to it.

I've got a bat that is signed in similar fashion but you can't see all the autos when it's displayed.

The only other item I can think of that would work and you can display it and still see all of the autos would be one of 8x10 or the larger 16x20 photos of the team logo or maybe a stadium shot.

The jersey was very easy to carry around obviously and a photo can be secured in a sturdy tube when taking it places, or in a binder as another suggested.

jppopma
01-02-2011, 06:41 PM
I take sheets of clear stickers to have signed at the games. When I get home I can put them on cards, helmets, bats, or anything else I want....

JUST LIKE THE CARD COMPANIES! hahahahahaha

Mulligans
01-02-2011, 08:44 PM
I have a Jersey and have been working on a Basketball lately. Sometimes using a program or something paper just isnt as much fun! I've seen guys using the front page of a newspaper which doesn't look as good.

cliffjmp33
01-03-2011, 04:07 PM
Is you're looking for a "bigger" object, I like the idea of a batting helmet or how about a base? Signatures would show up well, good amount of space and are relatively easier to acquire IMO.

murfsteve25
01-05-2011, 08:39 AM
for baseball id probably go with a seatback. It's a piece of the stadium and the signatures would show up well on it. Or go with a blank home jersey and youll have plenty of room on there. It would display pretty nicely with all those signatures on there too.

cubbs1232
01-08-2011, 02:04 PM
heres an idea for a nice team autographed item. i took the Rays 1st world series ticket and blew it up to approx 3ftx1ft, then copied it on vinyl and affixed it to gator board. i used silver paint pen to have the players sign it and it turned out awesome. the players loved them as well and some asked for 1 for theirselves.