PDA

View Full Version : Game Used 1970s Reds Jerseys

diamondicons
12-29-2010, 09:04 AM
Looking for 1970s Reds game used jerseys; home and away. Any players. Please e-mail me at mlwills@knology.net. Thanks, Mike

jbsportstuff
12-29-2010, 05:21 PM
Looking for 1970s Reds game used jerseys; home and away. Any players. Please e-mail me at mlwills@knology.net. Thanks, Mike
Mike,
I saw a Jack Billingham home - all original
and a Gary Nolan road - NOB restored

Both jerseys were on the Bay...

I was holding a 71 away Rose jersey today at Mark Fugate's shop. VERY NICE

diamondicons
12-30-2010, 09:19 AM
Mark has some great stuff. What a collection!

The Billingham is mine. I've made an offer on the Gary Nolan jersey, but just can't come to agreement on price with the seller.

Thanks for the response, Mike

jbsportstuff
12-30-2010, 10:06 AM
Mark has some great stuff. What a collection!

The Billingham is mine. I've made an offer on the Gary Nolan jersey, but just can't come to agreement on price with the seller.

Thanks for the response, Mike
Your Billingham is amazing. I would love to add that to my collection. Jack is a great guy and I enjoy talking with him.

I was also holding a 76 Bicentenial Rose bat along with a few of his Adirondack bats. Mark does have the most amazing Reds collection that I've ever seen. His 64 home Rose is the bomb. I wonder what his 1967 Bench jersey would go for. He owns the one that is shown on Bench's rookie card and 69 card.

Mark and I were talking about the fact that you can never find a 70's Concepcion. They just don't seem to exist but in a very very few collections. Mark has been looking for a long time to add a 70's Concepcion to his collection.

I have a 73 Bench restored and a 70's Mario Soto jerseys in my collection.

dcrules01
12-30-2010, 07:05 PM
Try finding a Doug Flynn 75-76 Rteds jersey or a Joel Youngblood 76, 89 94-97. They seem to be non exostence. I collect both players. Been lOoking for the past 4 years.