PDA

View Full Version : Marty Cordova's Daughter Badly Hurt in Accident

ironmanfan
12-28-2010, 12:32 PM
I caught this sad piece in the Baltimore Sun today and in honor of Helen (who was a forum member that passed away last year, who was a huge fan of Cordova) I thought I'd post for all to see.....Lets keep both Helen & Ashley in our prayers.........

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/orioles/bal-cordova-1227,0,4659995.story

frikativ54
12-28-2010, 03:40 PM
Sad, sad story. The family is in my thoughts this holiday season.

SkubeBats
12-28-2010, 10:03 PM
When I heard about Marty's daughter lastnight the first person I thought of was Helen. I have Helen, Ashley and the whole Cordova family in my prayers.

jobathenut
12-28-2010, 10:13 PM
I know this thread isnt not about her.And i hope its alright i post this.I just had to say that Helen was a beautiful person.I had just started on the forum and got to know her.And almost made a deal with her as she was interested in my items.So we traded alot of emails with each other.So when i found out she had passed i was very sad.When she had not posted in awhile i had feared that as she used to post all the time.Its funny as i never met her but yet i still cried when i heard it.I still have her email in my address book and still have not deleted it.

WadeInBmore
12-28-2010, 10:50 PM
Here's to you Helen! I reunited the bunch!

Prayers for Ashley and the Cordova family.

wade

dcrules01
12-28-2010, 10:53 PM
A friend of mine just lost her cousin on Christmas Day she was only 16. Then my wife found out she had an older sister last year. Her sister contacted her on facebook asking if my wife's father was James D. I won't get into the details but she paSsed away last Wed she was only 53. Anyways praying for his daughter and hoping Marty's daughter while in the coma is healing. May god be with her and the family.

jordanhigh69
01-14-2011, 01:25 PM
Hi all,
Wow, I did not know about this. I hope his daughter gets well and pulls out ok. Marty is a neighbor of mine here in Vegas. A good friend of mine built his house here for him and is good friends with him. I will keep his daughter and the Cordova family in my thoughts and ask my bud if he has any info on how she's doing now.

Steve