PDA

View Full Version : Dodgers' Game Used

pirates09
12-27-2010, 05:36 PM
Besides Steiner Sports, do the Dodgers sell game used items directly? Any other sources you'd recommend? Thanks.

Klattsy
12-27-2010, 06:44 PM
I would like to know this as well. Desperately chasing some Trent Oeltjen stuff!

Mark.

kings418
12-27-2010, 08:00 PM
The Dodgers do sell some stuff at the stadium. The prices seem fair with bats used by Eithier for about $100 and jerseys for $400. I have not been to any games myself in a while, but I have heard this from other people.

mlbforeverhomer
12-27-2010, 08:03 PM
The Dodgers do sell some stuff at the stadium. The prices seem fair with bats used by Eithier for about $100 and jerseys for $400. I have not been to any games myself in a while, but I have heard this from other people.

I will take a Either bat if anyone can get me one....

Thank you,

Klattsy
01-31-2011, 01:35 AM
Do the Dodgers do any kind of annual FanFest at all?

Mark.

Klattsy
06-17-2011, 06:12 PM
Steiner no longer does Dodgers? Anyone know the best source? I am chasing Trent Oeljen...

Thanks,
Mark.

Dodgers101
06-17-2011, 11:33 PM
Dodgers sell their items in the team stores at the stadium and at various kiosks inside the park. You might want to give Ron at California Spots inv. an Email. He seems to have a pretty good source inside the Dodgers orginization and seems to get most of their quality items. Oljen might be a little tuff right now maybe towards the end of the season some items may pop up. I'll keep an eye out myself. What items are you looking for Jerseys or bats?

ATigerFan
06-19-2011, 12:31 PM
Dodgers sell their items in the team stores at the stadium and at various kiosks inside the park. You might want to give Ron at California Spots inv. an Email. He seems to have a pretty good source inside the Dodgers orginization and seems to get most of their quality items. Oljen might be a little tuff right now maybe towards the end of the season some items may pop up. I'll keep an eye out myself. What items are you looking for Jerseys or bats?

Hi Dodgers101 Your not able to receive private meesages could you email me at dmjh48-bb@yahoo.com. I have question about some Dodger stuff I might be looking for.
thanks

gorilla777
06-19-2011, 12:48 PM

Before you call Ron at California Sports Investments, it would be best to do a search regarding him on this site re/getting busted shill bidding and suspicious batting cage ball type marks on GU bats.
There is a great deal of information out there you should read first.

Caveat emptor

Klattsy
06-19-2011, 08:43 PM
What items are you looking for Jerseys or bats?

Primarily bats, but at least one Dodger's jersey. I fell into the trap of bidding on his St Pats jersey on MLB and dumped $200 that i'm not keen on, considering he had 1 pinch AB. Would like a regular season with a bit of use. Bats definitely though.

Thanks,
Mark.

Dodgers101
06-20-2011, 03:46 PM
Before you call Ron at California Sports Investments, it would be best to do a search regarding him on this site re/getting busted shill bidding and suspicious batting cage ball type marks on GU bats.
There is a great deal of information out there you should read first.

Caveat emptor
Thanks for the info, I knew about this prior. I don't really bid on auctions so I'm not too worried about his. I've bought 3 things for him in 20+ years in the hobby. All were legit in my opinion, nothing out of the ordinary. I do my homework before any purchase as everyone should do and I don't buy unless I can get a full refund if I'm not happy. So I cover all my bases.

Thanks

Klattsy
08-08-2011, 02:01 AM
If anyone has a few minutes spare, I got sent the phone number for the GU Dodger Team Store: 323-224-4222.

I would really appreciate it if anyone local can give them a call to see if they have any Trent Oeltjen GU items for me.

Thanks,
Mark.

dplettn
08-08-2011, 11:10 AM
If anyone has a few minutes spare, I got sent the phone number for the GU Dodger Team Store: 323-224-4222.

I would really appreciate it if anyone local can give them a call to see if they have any Trent Oeltjen GU items for me.

Thanks,
Mark.

From my experience, the professionalism and responsiveness of the Dodgers game used merchandiser is (to put it most kindly) NOT on par with other MLB clubs. Having said that, here is an e-mail address from which you could presumably contact them from outside the states:

ssalas@facilitymerchandising.com

The individual's name is Sef Salinas. But again, the Dodger's one of the clubs that is NOT on par with the others when it comes to game used merchandising. Perhaps this shouldn't be surprising given that organizational cultures often explain the state of a franchise.