PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Kevin Millar

RRexpressfan94
12-24-2010, 12:23 AM
I found out that we have some mutual friends and lives just a few minutes away from me and I'm planning on meeting him after the new year, I would love to get something GU signed by him. Shoot me an email if you have anything.

Thanks

Drew

frikativ54
12-24-2010, 01:08 AM
I found out that we have some mutual friends and lives just a few minutes away from me and I'm planning on meeting him after the new year, I would love to get something GU signed by him. Shoot me an email if you have anything.

Thanks

Drew

Cool story. I'll let you know if I see anything offered. :)

mlbforeverhomer
12-24-2010, 01:46 AM
not to bust Drew's Thread but i would love something GU from him as well. He is one of my favs and I know someone who lives next to him that can get whatever signed... ;)

RRexpressfan94
12-24-2010, 01:55 PM
not to bust Drew's Thread but i would love something GU from him as well. He is one of my favs and I know someone who lives next to him that can get whatever signed... ;)

you dont know anyone, you just know me... haha

sox83cubs84
12-24-2010, 07:14 PM
You might want to keep an eye out on eBay. One seler has an MLB Authenticated baseball used in the game where Millar hit for the cycle.

He's put it up several times, and, to my knowledge, still hasn't sold it, dropping the opening bid from over $50 to $34, at last look.

Dave Miedema

RRexpressfan94
12-25-2010, 06:04 PM
You might want to keep an eye out on eBay. One seler has an MLB Authenticated baseball used in the game where Millar hit for the cycle.

He's put it up several times, and, to my knowledge, still hasn't sold it, dropping the opening bid from over $50 to $34, at last look.

Dave Miedema

Ill keep my eye out, I havent seen anything of his on there in the last few days,

Thanks!