PDA

View Full Version : Astros sale Dec 23

Sincityson
12-22-2010, 10:54 PM
Anyone going to the Astros sale on the 23rd?

frikativ54
12-22-2010, 10:55 PM
Anyone going to the Astros sale on the 23rd?

There is another sale?

Texstros
12-22-2010, 11:19 PM
Yep, Noon kick off... lol

Sincityson
12-23-2010, 12:08 AM
Tomorrow we, the Houston Astros, will have two rolling racks of $35 authentic game jerseys from various seasons available for purchase. While you will not see the big, big names on these racks (and I do not have a list to send), this is a good opportunity to find different styles for an outstanding price. It could also make a good last minute Christmas gift.

WHAT: $35 GAME JERSEYS, VARIOUS NAMES, VARIOUS YEARS, VARIOUS STYLES (LIMITED QUANTITY) and $10 BATS (LIMITED QUANTITY)
WHEN: THURSDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2010
WHERE: THE TEAM STORE INSIDE UNION STATION (TEXAS AVE. @ CRAWFORD ST.)

We will not be able to ship any items. There is a limit of 10 jerseys and 3 bats per customer. All items are while supplies last.

The public sale begins at noon and will end at 4pm.

frikativ54
12-23-2010, 12:19 AM
Tomorrow we, the Houston Astros, will have two rolling racks of $35 authentic game jerseys from various seasons available for purchase. While you will not see the big, big names on these racks (and I do not have a list to send), this is a good opportunity to find different styles for an outstanding price. It could also make a good last minute Christmas gift.

WHAT: $35 GAME JERSEYS, VARIOUS NAMES, VARIOUS YEARS, VARIOUS STYLES (LIMITED QUANTITY) and $10 BATS (LIMITED QUANTITY)
WHEN: THURSDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2010
WHERE: THE TEAM STORE INSIDE UNION STATION (TEXAS AVE. @ CRAWFORD ST.)

We will not be able to ship any items. There is a limit of 10 jerseys and 3 bats per customer. All items are while supplies last.

The public sale begins at noon and will end at 4pm.

Is there a mailing list you get on to hear about these sales? Thanks for any help you can provide.

-Frik

April 10, 1962
12-23-2010, 01:04 AM
Apparently it is a smaller sale from the one they did last week. I did hear there will be no batting practice jerseys. They are just supposed to have game jerseys and not the Pence's and Bourn's of the world. Starts at noon.

chakes89
12-23-2010, 01:32 AM
If anyone sees a Pete Harnisch jersey lying around, I would gladly pay for the cost of the jersey plus the cost to ship it to me.

:D

twinsbb17
12-23-2010, 01:33 AM
I would make it worth someone's while if they picked up some Darin Erstad gear.

Big ups to the Astros cleaning out their old stuff and making it available to the public.

April 10, 1962
12-23-2010, 02:01 AM
I would make it worth someone's while if they picked up some Darin Erstad gear.

Big ups to the Astros cleaning out their old stuff and making it available to the public.

I don't think they're really clearing out all the old stuff. Apparently the stuff that was at the sale last week was a small part of it. I'm also guessing there will not be Erstad stuff tomorrow. I was told it was going to be a lot of common-type stuff. Who knows for sure I suppose. I'm not going to be able to make it. :(

Sincityson
12-23-2010, 02:30 AM
would also like a jersey or two, should they be for sale if someone is heading down there.. would pay costs, etc.. anyone?

ATigerFan
12-23-2010, 10:16 AM
If anybody happens to go I would be interested in Tim Redding stuff if there is any. Probably a long shot that there is any though. Thanks

eGameUsed
12-24-2010, 10:38 PM
If anyone is interested in a "cheap" Astros jersey from the sale, send me an e-mail and I will fix you up. I bought a few extra of styles I have plenty of. I am in the Christmas mood to share!

Thanks,

athletics61
12-25-2010, 10:05 AM
Email sent.

Don

eGameUsed
12-27-2010, 03:09 PM
I think I responded to all 43 e-mails :) I was suprised in the response. I know I helped a few out.