PDA

View Full Version : b@e collectibles?

tidehoops
08-12-2006, 02:35 PM
has anyone ever bought any game used items from b@e collectibles?

Eric
08-12-2006, 02:47 PM
I have had great experiences with them. Nice items, great customer service. I would say with everyone, do your own homework, but I would recommend B&E
Eric

pietraynor
08-12-2006, 07:24 PM
I bought a pair of Jay Payton gamers from them years ago w/o problems..recommended as a seller. Jay

ironmanfan
08-13-2006, 07:47 AM
I would recommend as well. I purchased a GU Frank Robinson batting helmet from his Angels playing days which I have since photo matched.

metsbats
08-13-2006, 10:11 AM
I have been buying from Joe Esposito (dba B&E Collectibles) for years. Most of the 86 Met GU jerseys in my collection came from Joe's aquisition of almost all the GU jerseys from that year. I highly recommend doing business with B&E.

-David

Swoboda4
08-13-2006, 10:11 AM
I've bought jersey's and caps from them. Items have always been shipped quickly. On occassion I've inquired where an item came from,for provenance,and that's when the music stops .But I would buy from them again. For a long while they stopped offering Met jerseys(on ebay) and only recently have one on Ebay again.I hope they get back to offering Met items so we have another source again. Their web site offers many interesting things,
http://www.besportscollectibles.com/

sportscentury
08-13-2006, 11:18 AM
I've purchased a number of items from Joe/B&E over the years and have never had a problem. I would not hesitate to buy from them again.

Reid

jake33
08-13-2006, 02:19 PM
B and E is ok, i DID catch them in a lie though, I called them on the phone to by something directly from them and they said "we never sell anything outside of ebay" someone earlier that day told me that they called them about 3 items that were to be on ebay directly from them, not a BIG lie, but they need to get everyone on the same page...