PDA

View Full Version : Help with Dan Ceniceros- DC Sports

stitzerfse
12-14-2010, 12:02 PM
Does anyone here have an alternative way for contacting Lakers guru Dan Ceniceros aka DC Sports other than the phone number and email he has listed here on GUU?

I purchased a game used Kobe jersey from him and discovered the the LOA he created for me has a typo on it. The description states a +4 length when the jersey (and the pictures on the LOA supporting it) are a +2. The last email I received from Dan on this topic was on 11/23 when he said he'd issue a new LOA to make it right and requested my address, which I provided. Since then, I haven't received the LOA nor can I get a response to email. The phone listed just says the party is unavailable and the caller can't even leave a message. Any help would be appreciated!

Doug

AutographAddiction
12-15-2010, 11:19 AM
Good luck - I hope Dan responds soon!

stitzerfse
12-15-2010, 05:23 PM
Thanks, me too! I know Dan is a regular contributor on here, so if he sees this and has misplaced my contact info, I'm more than happy to provide it again.

sox83cubs84
12-15-2010, 08:55 PM
He's got several Lakers gamers closing on eBay tonight...his seller ID is nytryder8.

Dave Miedema

stitzerfse
12-16-2010, 03:37 PM
Thanks everyone for your assistance! I was able to finally reconnect with Dan and he provided tracking info on the just shipped corrected LOA.

AutographAddiction
12-16-2010, 05:21 PM
Great!