PDA

View Full Version : Packers GW Throwback Uniforms

cohibasmoker
12-07-2010, 03:31 PM
If any of you guys have a few extra bucks, the Packers are selling their throwback uniforms on their website.

Jim

http://www.packersproshop.com/products/collectibles/game_worn_uniforms/view_all/bfebe256c7146253/

Lokee
12-07-2010, 05:28 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Donald-Driver-Game-Worn-Third-Helmet-/160516500499?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item255f876c13

Seller is selling helmets along with a jersey or two.

10 grand for a Donald Driver helmet !

dcgreg25
12-07-2010, 07:06 PM
Interesting that it is for sale on ebay as it is still for sale on the Packers site. Either he bought it for the $7500 and is trying to make a profit or he is trying to pre-sell the helmet for more than the team shop is selling it.

http://www.packersproshop.com/products/collectibles/game_worn_uniforms/sku_1713059088/f__listing__collectibles_game_worn_uniforms__all_r elevance_38/7abe60d83476cfb9/

Jags Fan Dan
12-08-2010, 07:09 AM
I love those jerseys, but those are some steep prices!

Mulligans
12-08-2010, 09:05 AM
I picked up the "36" because I love the player and the uniform.....Did I overpay.....ABSOLUTELY!

"Buyers Regret" only lasted for 1/2 of the day and then I got over it!:)

Jags Fan Dan
12-08-2010, 11:07 AM
I picked up the "36" because I love the player and the uniform.....Did I overpay.....ABSOLUTELY!

"Buyers Regret" only lasted for 1/2 of the day and then I got over it!:)
Hey, they are one of a kind and 100% guaranteed authentic. A good combo.

legaleagle92481
12-08-2010, 11:11 AM
Interesting that it is for sale on ebay as it is still for sale on the Packers site. Either he bought it for the $7500 and is trying to make a profit or he is trying to pre-sell the helmet for more than the team shop is selling it.

http://www.packersproshop.com/products/collectibles/game_worn_uniforms/sku_1713059088/f__listing__collectibles_game_worn_uniforms__all_r elevance_38/7abe60d83476cfb9/

This is in another thread but it appears the guy is selling stuff he does not own, he has several listings of unsold stuff from the Packers site. I guess he either cannot afford to buy them then sell them or is afraid he will get stuck with them.

sox83cubs84
12-08-2010, 11:30 AM
Not the most attractive uniforms around, by any means, but the vintage early NFL look more than offsets that.

Dave Miedema

platinum1
12-08-2010, 02:51 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Donald-Driver-Game-Worn-Third-Helmet-/160516500499?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item255f876c13

Seller is selling helmets along with a jersey or two.

10 grand for a Donald Driver helmet !
WOW! The best part of his auction is

Do NOT pay with Paypal!!! Contact me regarding payment
:rolleyes: /**ThinViewJs**/ var ifr = function() {}; ifr.browserDetect = function() {this.bFirefox = this.bWebTV = this.bOpera = this.bNav = this.bIE = this.bSafari =this.bWin = this.bMac = this.bMacppc = this.bMactel =this.bWinXp = this.bXpSp2 = this.bAOL = this.bVista = false;this.iVer = this.fVer = -1;this.fMinorVer = 0;this.init = function() {var nv = navigator, agt = nv.userAgent.toLowerCase(), i = 0, ver;with (this){if (agt.indexOf('webtv') != -1){bWebTV = true;i = agt.indexOf('webtv/') + 6;}else if (agt.indexOf('firefox') != -1){bFirefox = true;i = agt.lastIndexOf('firefox') + 8;}else if (agt.indexOf('safari') != -1){bSafari = true;i = agt.lastIndexOf('safari') + 7;}else if(typeof(window.opera)!='undefined'){bOpera = true;i = agt.lastIndexOf('opera') + 6;}else if (nv.appName == 'Netscape'){bNav = true;i = agt.lastIndexOf('/') + 1;}else if (agt.indexOf('msie') != -1){bIE = true;i = agt.indexOf('msie') + 4;if ((agt.indexOf('aol') != -1) || (agt.indexOf('america online') != -1))bAOL = true;}ver = bOpera?window.opera.version():agt.substring(i);iVe r = parseInt(ver);fVer = parseFloat(ver);fMinorVer = fVer - iVer;bWin = (agt.indexOf('win') != -1);bWinXp = (bWin && (agt.indexOf('windows nt 5.1') != -1));bVista = (bWin && (agt.indexOf('windows nt 6.0') != -1));bXpSp2 = (bWinXp && (agt.indexOf('sv1') != -1));bMac = (agt.indexOf('mac') != -1);bMacppc = (bMac && ((agt.indexOf('ppc') != -1) || (agt.indexOf('powerpc') != -1)));bMactel = (bMac && (agt.indexOf('intel') != -1));}}this.init();return this;}var oCl = ifr.browserDetect();if (oCl.bFirefox) { ifr.init(1); } ifr.addLoadEvent = function(func) { var oldonload = window.onload;if (typeof window.onload != 'function') {window.onload = func;}else {window.onload = function() {if (oldonload) {oldonload();}func();}}};ifr.addLoadEvent( function() { ifr.init(2); } ); ifr.init = function(callerId) {var lastInitCall = '';var bSafari = oCl.bSafari;var bFirefox = oCl.bFirefox;var iVer = oCl.iVer;var bWin = oCl.bWin;var cTime = new Date().getTime();if (!window.bError) {var el = new Date().getSeconds();var lt = (el - window.bl);}if (typeof(clientErrorLog) !== 'undefined') {if (lt > clientErrorThresholdTime) {ifr.process(lt);}}if (((callerId !== 2) && (lastInitCall !== '') && ((cTime-lastInitCall) < 2000)) || (bSafari && (callerId == 1))) {return;}lastInitCall = cTime;var a = document.links;for (i=0; i 32000)) {h = 32000;}rv[0] += h;rv[1] += w;return rv;};ifr.resizeIt = function(callerId) {var oCl = ifr.browserDetect();var size = ifr.getSize();if (size) {if (!oCl.bSafari) {parent.resizeFrame(size);}ifr.setData(size, callerId);};}

platinum1
12-08-2010, 02:52 PM
WOW! The best part of his auction is

Do NOT pay with Paypal!!! Contact me regarding payment
:rolleyes:
Not Sure what happend but this is how the last post was suppose to look like

cliffjmp33
12-08-2010, 11:14 PM
I read this earlier and point-blank asked the seller how he was in possession of the helmet if it was still for sale on the Packers' site. As you can check, the auction ended early. There are some real scum bags out there.

indyred
01-13-2011, 09:44 PM
I see only a few of jerseys are left. Even at high prices they look to sold quite a few. For those who got one, did they come with any paperwork or holograms on them? were they unwashed?
They are pretty cool one of a kind looking jerseys.

Mulligans
01-13-2011, 11:18 PM
Unwashed.....great paperwork and a game photo. They did a real nice job.....even in a gift box!

AWA85
01-14-2011, 09:02 AM
Stopped in the old PAckers Pro shop the other day and looked like they had about 3 throwback uniforms left from lesser players. Still same price tag of about $750 or so.

Also had buckets full of unused cleats for $25. Great Nike cleats if somebody wanted them for wear.

Bucket full of facemasks, did not look close to see if they were beat up and worn or not. Think they had a low price of maybe $10, not positive.

Shop also had a ton of "practice ready" jerseys from guys like Nelson, Jennings and a few others for $175.

That is your Packer update....

indyred
01-14-2011, 01:54 PM
Unwashed.....great paperwork and a game photo. They did a real nice job.....even in a gift box!

That is cool that they include a game photo of player in the jersey. Nice touch for these one time jerseys. Did you get the pants as well with the jersey?

Surprised AJ Hawk jersey is still left. 2k is a little spendy, but not crazy. I'm sure if it was NFL.com auctions it might even fetch more with a popular player like him. Anyone know what Rodgers and Driver sold for? were they made avaliable by Packers? I wonder how many players kept them.

indyred
01-16-2011, 09:15 PM
Stopped in the old PAckers Pro shop the other day and looked like they had about 3 throwback uniforms left from lesser players. Still same price tag of about $750 or so.

Also had buckets full of unused cleats for $25. Great Nike cleats if somebody wanted them for wear.

Bucket full of facemasks, did not look close to see if they were beat up and worn or not. Think they had a low price of maybe $10, not positive.

Shop also had a ton of "practice ready" jerseys from guys like Nelson, Jennings and a few others for $175.

That is your Packer update....

Were the ones they had in Pro Shop also listed on web site for sale? Probably move more at the shop where get them in hand on the spot.

Looks like a bunch more sold this weekend. I don't see Hawk and few others not listed anymore. Only a couple jerseys left. Big win vs. Atlanta might have led to a few more sales.

indyred
01-17-2011, 12:14 AM
Another thing I noticed on Packers website with the jersey pictures in the game photo. If you move your mouse thing over the game photo picture it blows it to area it's at. You can easily see loose threads on the jersey. Here is pictures, not sure if it will work linked here or not. But on official site go over picture of the player from the game and it blows up. Never seen that before.
http://www.packersproshop.com/large_view/sku_1713059057/14c904240389a1b4/

trsent
01-17-2011, 12:42 AM
For those keeping score at home, about ten days ago they had 40 items for sale in the Throwback collection on the web site. In the past few days that figure has dropped to 28 items.

indyred
01-17-2011, 12:34 PM
Nice playoff run has helped sales of these. Doesn't hurt that Packers have to be top 5 in NFL teams of hardest to find legit gamers from. Can't beat getting these straight from the team.
Wonder if Rodgers, Driver, Jennings jerseys even hit the website? Those probably got sold right away to some big Packer collectors.

Jules9
01-17-2011, 05:45 PM
Nice playoff run has helped sales of these. Doesn't hurt that Packers have to be top 5 in NFL teams of hardest to find legit gamers from. Can't beat getting these straight from the team.
Wonder if Rodgers, Driver, Jennings jerseys even hit the website? Those probably got sold right away to some big Packer collectors.

The helmets of Rogers and Driver were on the website.

$4000 for Rogers and $2500 for Driver

ivo610
01-17-2011, 05:58 PM

The Rodgers and Driver jerseys went right away the first day. Jennings went the first day or two I think.

i see a bunch of items hit ebay within the first two weeks

Mulligans
01-17-2011, 06:18 PM
What do you guys think about the helmets? One gamers, pretty bland and still quite pricey? I would like to see them slash the helmet prices in half and they might move better?

ivo610
01-17-2011, 07:55 PM
What do you guys think about the helmets? One gamers, pretty bland and still quite pricey? I would like to see them slash the helmet prices in half and they might move better?

Those helmets are the ugliest things I have ever seen. Would love one to go with my jersey but other than that no chance in hell would I want to own one on its own. If I was the packers I wouldnt cut prices until the season is over, who knows, everything might sell if they win two more games.

indyred
01-17-2011, 08:38 PM
I guess they just went with the plain Brown helmets for the 1929 leather helmet look.
Probably sold some to people who just wanted to get the entire uniform of the player they wanted.

indyred
01-24-2011, 12:10 PM
Site doesn't come up now, says error. Was wondering what was left for jerseys now, could they all be gone now. With win yesterday, had to boost sales.

buckeyegamers
01-24-2011, 12:59 PM
It's back up now, I was just on it

buckeyegamers
01-24-2011, 01:01 PM
19 helmets and 7 uniforms still available

jhunt28
01-24-2011, 01:01 PM
Just checked their site...they still have 26 helmets left. Someone took the Rodgers helmet for $4k last week. Probably a good buy given the fact that the Packers never let their helmets hit the market...the scarcity alone should hold it's value

jhunt28
01-24-2011, 01:02 PM
sorry...meant 26 helmets/jerseys left

Ozric
01-24-2011, 01:33 PM
Anyone know where all the game issued ones are coming from on Ebay. There are jerseys and helmets. Are they selling them at the team shop? If so, how much are the prices...

Thanks,

Tim