PDA

View Full Version : Asking a favor for all GUU members that buy from the Braves

kylehess10
11-30-2010, 02:54 PM
As many of you are aware, the Braves will be selling their 2010 jerseys in the next couple weeks. I'm a little worried though that the jerseys I want may be snatched right away so I have an offer open for anyone here on the forums.

I'm trying to get EVERY 2010 home white jersey worn by Brooks Conrad. Just the home white uni's....every single one he wore (I don't believe he wore that many...there's probably just a couple). If anyone could claim them for me the second the list comes out, I'll paypal them $25 as well as send you as many full-resolution images you desire from the 2010 season at Turner Field. I'll give full rights to print as well. I have hundreds and hundreds of photos, which are great for photomatching or just getting printed to get signed. I have opposing teams as well such as San Francisco and Washington DC. Here's a few examples:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53312364@N00/sets/72157623791809502/detail/

So all you have to do is claim the jerseys for me, and I'll paypal you $25 via gift option and you can e-mail me with what players you're looking for and I'll send you a disc with all of them on it. That's really it, besides just letting Lisa know that the jerseys are for me (so she knows to bring the jerseys over to CNN for me to pick up instead of them being shipped) and I'll pass along my payment info.

subway22
11-30-2010, 09:48 PM
Way to go buddy...

skier14
11-30-2010, 10:17 PM
Great shots!

subway22
12-01-2010, 09:17 AM
I actually wasnt talking about his photos. I was talking about the 20+ people that were added to the Braves list because of his request. If he was wanting these jerseys, his chances just dropped.

Better off just emailing a couple friends to do it for you. Or ask people after the fact. But do what you want, your the one that wants the jerseys, not me.

Nice shots by the way...

kylehess10
12-01-2010, 12:37 PM
Most of the forum already knows about the Braves e-mail list, so I gave up with keeping it secret a long time ago, so I'm not worried about it.

Dach0sen0ne
12-01-2010, 01:03 PM
Most of the forum already knows about the Braves e-mail list, so I gave up with keeping it secret a long time ago, so I'm not worried about it.

I heard about it on wikileaks. :D

skier14
12-01-2010, 01:16 PM
I actually wasnt talking about his photos. I was talking about the 20+ people that were added to the Braves list because of his request. If he was wanting these jerseys, his chances just dropped.

Better off just emailing a couple friends to do it for you. Or ask people after the fact. But do what you want, your the one that wants the jerseys, not me.

Nice shots by the way...

If this is in response to what I said, I knew what you were saying, but I was making a completely unrelated point.

Most people here already know about this, that shouldn't really have been much of an issue.

MarinersFan34
12-01-2010, 01:54 PM
Assuming everyone has the best intentions, I think he increased his chances. Also, he's the only one I've recalled requesting those specific jerseys on this forum.

Having 10 friends keep an eye out for you.. or now have 30 looking out for you?

kylehess10
12-01-2010, 02:04 PM
Assuming everyone has the best intentions, I think he increased his chances. Also, he's the only one I've recalled requesting those specific jerseys on this forum.

Having 10 friends keep an eye out for you.. or now have 30 looking out for you?

That's the exact route I was going for.

Now there's currently 484 views on this thread. e-mailing 484 people asking for the favor would've been a little difficult, so I believe I have a better chance now of getting the Conrad jerseys I wanted. It's an easy $25 and free images anyone could get now.