PDA

View Full Version : Tampa Bay Buccaneers game jerseys

34swtns
11-22-2010, 06:02 PM
I'm selling the following Bucs jerseys. Please email me for pictures.

rickdrums99@yahoo.com

Mike Alstott 1996 game issued rookie season away jersey. $400

Warrick Dunn 1999 game used home jersey, signed. (With AMI auction house paperwork and photos of Dunn signing). $400

Brad Culpepper 1999 game used away jersey, signed. (With Mears auction house paperwork). $250

Ronde Barber 2009 game used home jersey w/pink captain's patch, signed. (With NFL Auctions COA). $500

34swtns
11-23-2010, 11:40 PM
Ridiculous. I said inquire about my Ricky Bell jersey, not that it was for sale.
Bucs fans would love to see that.

Some of you guys are like cops sitting on a desert road.......
just waiting for someone to hassle and taking your job WAAAYY too seriously.

Still taking offers, by the way.

34swtns
11-26-2010, 11:53 PM
Barber price drop to $400.

These hit the 'bay with reserves on Sunday night so grab 'em now if you want 'em.

dcgreg25
11-27-2010, 10:58 AM
Ridiculous. I said inquire about my Ricky Bell jersey, not that it was for sale.
Bucs fans would love to see that.

Some of you guys are like cops sitting on a desert road.......
just waiting for someone to hassle and taking your job WAAAYY too seriously.

Still taking offers, by the way.

34swtns, thought that I should reply since I am the moderator who edited the thread. As one of the moderators, I try to apply the rules equally and your mention on the Bell jersey came across (to me) as asking for offers given that it appeared in a Classified listing.

Realizing that intent can be misread, and in the interest of being transparant, I emailed you to let you know the reasoning for the post being edited and offering to discuss it wtih you further.

Below is the email I sent you. Maybe it got caught in your spam filter but I do not think my email or editing your post wanders into the realm of "waiting for someone to hassle". Again, I always try to enfore the rules equally but I do not see every post. If you have issues with posts, please do not hesitate to drop me an email.

Sent:Mon 11/22/10 8:43 PM
To: rickdrums99@yahoo.com

I am one of the moderators at GUU and wanted to let you know that I deleted the reference to the Ricky Bell jersey being available in your recent Bucs gamer thread. I did this because there was no price listed but left the remainder of the thread intact. Please feel free to make a post about the Bell jersey if would take $500 or less but I am assuming you would be looking for more than that for such a nice jersey. I am not a Bucs fan but was always a Ricky Bell fan. Anyway, sorry I had to delete the mention but I try to apply the rules equally. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me back.

Thanks,
Greg

Mulligans
11-27-2010, 06:29 PM
Hey Rick....I'll take the Barber for $400 if you still have it.

Jeff

34swtns
11-27-2010, 07:53 PM
You got it, Jeff.

Email sent.