platinum1
11-22-2010, 01:09 AM
Hey Guys
I just finished my site and would like to get some feedback on it
http://whitesoxcollectibles.webs.com/
Thanks

Masimen
11-22-2010, 01:39 AM
Site looks good and the jerseys are great! Wish I had the time to put one together with all my Yankee bats.

platinum1
11-22-2010, 03:37 AM
Site looks good and the jerseys are great! Wish I had the time to put one together with all my Yankee bats.
It took me 2 days to take pictures and set up the site. I know it still needs work but not bad for 2 days of work

mb23
11-22-2010, 05:03 AM
Site looks great. The webs platform is great! I like the layout you picked, simple and clean. Love the collection as well! Great stuff.

NeonStatus
11-22-2010, 09:57 AM
I like the way you set up the jersey section: picture of the front, tag, and back.

platinum1
11-22-2010, 10:02 AM
Thanks !!

karamaxjoe
11-22-2010, 10:46 AM
Good start to a nice Sox collection!

The guy you bought the Horlen jersey from has an amazing collection of 60's Sox jerseys. I bought my John and Melton jersey from him and I hope to someday get one of his Gary Peters jerseys. I would have gone hard at that Horlen jersey if it were 100% original, but decided to wait. Either way, it's tough to find great players from the late 60's and your Horlen jersey is a nice example with the Sesquicentennial patch. I like to think that one of these days an original late 60's home Sox jersey will become available and I'll pounce on it. I might be dead before that happens.

Keep up the good work!

platinum1
11-22-2010, 05:45 PM
Good start to a nice Sox collection!

The guy you bought the Horlen jersey from has an amazing collection of 60's Sox jerseys. I bought my John and Melton jersey from him and I hope to someday get one of his Gary Peters jerseys. I would have gone hard at that Horlen jersey if it were 100% original, but decided to wait. Either way, it's tough to find great players from the late 60's and your Horlen jersey is a nice example with the Sesquicentennial patch. I like to think that one of these days an original late 60's home Sox jersey will become available and I'll pounce on it. I might be dead before that happens.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks Buddy
I just want to be able to show examples of White Sox jerseys from every year.

dcrules01
11-22-2010, 08:12 PM
As a Mets collector I think I have said it before I love your White Sox collection. If you ever come across any Bill Pulsipher items he was with them at the end of the 2001 season shoot me an email..