PDA

View Full Version : Mark Kotsay Autographed Glove

AM
11-14-2010, 08:15 PM
THIS IS NOT A GAME USED GLOVE

This is a retail bought Rawlings Heart of the Hide Pro-302HF glove signed at the base of the thumb by Mark Kotsay. I do not have a LOA/COA except for my actual witnessing since Kotsay signed this glove for me & in front of me during pre-game batting practice in a Padres v. Mets game at Shea Stadium some years back. I don't recall exact game but if I had to guess, I think it was during a 3-game series at Shea in August 2002. I do remember a short conversation I had with him too. Super cool guy.

Regardless of the autograph, this is still a great pro-level glove if someone were to actually play ball with it. I am a huge Kotsay fan (the best outfielder I've seen not to win a Gold Glove and he had no rival arm in centerfield unless you count Ichiro's single season in center with Seattle) but I am not a big autograph collector. I would much rather have a game used glove of his (still haven't found one).

I was thinking about getting it authenticated and then selling it accordingly but I figure that an eventual buyer, if willing, could purchase the glove at a reasonable price and then send it to the authenticator of his or her choosing. Perhaps there is someone on this forum with expert knowledge of Kotsay's signature who can vouch that this is the real thing. I tell you that it is but my word is only worth so much I guess.

At any rate, I'm asking $115 shipped OBO.

Thanks!

AM
11-14-2010, 08:17 PM
e-mail: am_bls@yahoo.com

AM
11-15-2010, 08:13 AM
I'm reasonable
if interested, just send me an offer, I'll listen
thanks

AM
11-17-2010, 07:09 AM
Price drop to $99 shipped or best offer!

AM
12-01-2010, 06:18 PM
Bump

AM
12-07-2010, 12:19 PM
No longer available