PDA

View Full Version : Props to Forum Sellers!!

EurekaDave
08-07-2006, 02:35 PM
I've just made some great purchases from forum members and I needed to salute them. One was Joel Alpert who sold me a great Carlos Beltran jersey. Thanks Joel!

Another to Tim Byington who sold me a Fernando Valenzuela cap. Again thanks!

And thanks to the forum for taking some of the anxiety out of collecting. Carry on!

trsent
08-07-2006, 03:38 PM
I've just made some great purchases from forum members and I needed to salute them. One was Joel Alpert who sold me a great Carlos Beltran jersey. Thanks Joel!

Another to Tim Byington who sold me a Fernando Valenzuela cap. Again thanks!

And thanks to the forum for taking some of the anxiety out of collecting. Carry on!

Dave, thanks for the kind props!

bat_master
08-07-2006, 09:17 PM
Hi Dave,

Thank you for the kind words. Very great doing business with you!

Thanks

Tim

jon_8_us
08-08-2006, 12:34 PM
I would like to do my own props:

Bob Texeira for infinite wisdom when it comes to Manny Ramirez bats and the Manny bat,Mirabelli bat,and the AWESOME David Ortiz bat.

George Richardson for a beautiful Manny Ramirez M9

Anthony Richardson for my incoming Manny Ramirez SAM bat(the first one i have seen with Manny's new taped style!)

This site has some first class people.I really went out on a ledge when i sent money first to people on a site i have never dealt with before.Thanks guys!
jon

b.heagy
08-30-2006, 01:48 PM
Thank you to Eureka Dave for a successful transaction in the past. Hope for more in the future.

Eric
08-30-2006, 01:55 PM
I had a great transaction with our friend rc walker. thanks
Eric

hblakewolf
08-30-2006, 02:28 PM
Hats off to Forum reader Reid Fontaine who just emailed me an amazing recipe for bake Brie with a toasted Tamarind crust. I can't wait to serve it at our upcoming social this weekend.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@paqtmedia.net

stkmtimo
08-30-2006, 11:55 PM
Hats off to Forum reader Reid Fontaine who just emailed me an amazing recipe for bake Brie with a toasted Tamarind crust. I can't wait to serve it at our upcoming social this weekend.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@paqtmedia.net

Howard,
The Brie should be fine as long as it doesn't come with a Lou Lampson LOA.

Tim

kswarriors
08-31-2006, 12:15 PM
Wanted to echo these same sentiments. In particular, I wanted to thank Reid Fontaine for recently selling me an Eddie Murray Cooper and to David Louie of Metbats for a Gary Carter LS. Can't wait to add these to my collection of GU Dodger bats!! Thanks guys . . .

Derrick.

sportscentury
08-31-2006, 02:54 PM
Derrick,

You're very welcome - enjoy the Murray gamer - it's a killer. ... Reid

. . . . . . . .

Howard,

You are also welcome ... I'm amazed to see how domesticated you've become.

Reid

pietraynor
08-31-2006, 05:11 PM
Not sure if they are a Forum Member or not, but kudos on another solid transaction from Hartel Sports! Picked up a nice jersey at a good price, shipping was fast, couldn't ask for more! Jay

b.heagy
10-21-2006, 05:08 PM
Thanks to Marty AKA The Lumber Company for a recent positive transaction.

metsbats
10-22-2006, 08:21 AM
Wanted to echo these same sentiments. In particular, I wanted to thank Reid Fontaine for recently selling me an Eddie Murray Cooper and to David Louie of Metbats for a Gary Carter LS. Can't wait to add these to my collection of GU Dodger bats!! Thanks guys . . .

Derrick.

Derrick,

It's was a pleasure talking to you and I 'm glad that LA Dodger Carter gamer landed in a great home!

Thanks Again
David

scottanservitz
10-27-2006, 04:53 PM
Hello. So far I have had excellent dealings with Rob Steinmetz, Jim Caravello, Andy Benish, and now add Reid Fontaine to the list. I have been more than satisfied on every transaction with these guys. Great product and very knowledgable about what they are selling. Great for the hobby.
Scott

sportscentury
10-27-2006, 10:37 PM
Hello. So far I have had excellent dealings with Rob Steinmetz, Jim Caravello, Andy Benish, and now add Reid Fontaine to the list. I have been more than satisfied on every transaction with these guys. Great product and very knowledgable about what they are selling. Great for the hobby.
Scott

Scott,

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you are happy ... and I'm glad to be listed among the likes of Rob, Jim, and Andy, whom I agree are assets to the hobby.

Best,
Reid

The Lumber Company
10-27-2006, 11:16 PM
Bill,
Thanks and the same to you. I knew you were a great guy when you said "I'll send you the bat and we'll work out a deal". A little honesty, trust and integrity in this hobby never hurt anyone.
Regards,
Marty
The Lumber Company

b.heagy
12-01-2006, 10:18 AM
Positive transaction with forum member darylv. Fast professional service - Honest descriptions. Thanks Daryl !

island_style
12-02-2006, 06:31 AM
Props to David Louie (Metsbats), Rex Shinmon (sp) and Eureka Dave for offering items that are important to my collection. Also, if you're looking for Dodger items, Rudy (dodgersfan) is your guy. Thanks to everyone!

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

metsbats
12-02-2006, 11:03 PM
Props to David Louie (Metsbats), Rex Shinmon (sp) and Eureka Dave for offering items that are important to my collection. Also, if you're looking for Dodger items, Rudy (dodgersfan) is your guy. Thanks to everyone!

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

Ron, Your friendship in the hobby means alot. Thanks. -David

PS: I still have a copy of the Dobbins article for you. Pls email me your mailing address and i can send it to you.

Kid4hof03
12-04-2006, 05:50 PM
I also just received a bat from David. Once again the bat is even better than described and the service unmatched. Thanks again!

Abe

JETEFAN
12-04-2006, 06:35 PM
Jim Caravello, Rob Steinmetz, Reid what else can I say, awsome items and free advise!!! To all the my fellow collectors on this forum who's input and knowledge helps separate the good from the evil. To the GUU administration, thanks for making it possible!! Happy Holidays to all!!! :D

George

jetersbatboy
03-26-2009, 08:52 PM
Just thought this thread should be revived...My thanks to Ty Moore and too Dave Silverbrand AKA EurekaDave for two great and pleasant transaction!!!:) :)

dcgreg25
03-26-2009, 09:11 PM
Thanks to thomecollector for the Thome cleats, skyliner59 for the great Lofton hat and Rob Steinmetz for the Sexson jersey. Thanks!!!!

Fnazxc0114
03-26-2009, 09:19 PM
thanks to nats2k9 for my ian kinsler g/u glove. got it yesterday. thanks a lot for a smooth deal

nyjetsfan14
03-26-2009, 10:36 PM
I have had the good fortune of several great interactions with fellow forum members as of late. First a very sincere thank you to new member jacuzzi who went out of his way to afford me the opportunity to add a really cool Jets helmet to my collection. Darrin was extremely helpful and accomadating not to mention very cordial and professional. His time and efforts on my behalf are much appreciated.

A fellow Jets fan and collector jhunt28 is always a pleasure for me to talk Jets with and he went above and beyond in a recent transaction we had. Jon reminded me that this is a hobby and the most fun part of the hobby is sharing and helping others out. A stand up guy who hooked me up big time!

aeneas a.k.a Robert is always generous with his knowledge of football helmets and gracious with his time. I recently pesterded him with questions regarding an item I have and he was always quick to reply and as many have said I don't think we realize how fortunate we are to have a member who 1. is so knowledgeable regarding a specific topic but also 2. willing to share that knowledge.

And I would be remiss if I didn't mention my good friend and fellow Jets collector gridman80 who continually tolerates my complaining about the state of the Jets franchise and questions regarding Jets equipment. As most know, Jim has one of the more stunning Jets collections around and has seen and handled some serious high end football stuff. His knowledge of such and willingness to help has always been a real asset not only to this forum but to me personally.

GO JETS!
Matthew

geoff
03-27-2009, 02:19 PM
I would like to Thank IronManFan Bill for the Free Orioles Fanfest 09 Tickets.