PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Yadier Molina Game Used Bat

flota89
11-06-2010, 05:05 PM
2009 Yadier Molina game used Marucci bat. This bat is completely uncracked! The barrel of this bat is completely hammered with use all around it. There are numerous seam impressions, ball scuffs, and ink marks (some green, most likely from some BP use). The knob of this bat has the date 6/10/09 stamped into it, as well as "4" and other weight markings. Written in black sharpie are two "11"s, which I was told signified BP use as well as being one of the extra bats. I'm not sure if someone else used the bat, I was told just Yadier. The knob also has some handle tape. Yadier has marked the end of the bat with "4" in silver sharpie. This bat came directly from a family friend of Yadier's in Puerto Rico that throws BP to him in the winter. He told me this bat was used during the 2009 season, then shipped (with the rest of his uncracked bats) to PR to continued to be used in batting practice, which explains the good amount of use. I am asking $245 shipped for this bat, and I can insure it for $250 shipped. Thanks!

Email me with any questions. I use a different Paypal than my email, so if interested make sure to get that.

flotaboys@hotmail.com

flota89
11-09-2010, 08:32 PM
Would do $235 shipped now. Email with any questions.