PDA

View Full Version : GU NHL Sticks

b.heagy
11-04-2010, 12:35 PM
Can anyone decipher the signatures on these two sticks? Both have holograms with serial number but not sure where to look them up. The sticks have no players name on them just uniform numbers. any help is appreciated.

trsent
11-04-2010, 01:15 PM
Can anyone decipher the signatures on these two sticks? Both have holograms with serial number but not sure where to look them up. The sticks have no players name on them just uniform numbers. any help is appreciated.

Be sure there isn't a name on the side of the stick that has been covered up by tape. Most, if not all, NHL players have their names on the side of their sticks.

That is if these are game used sticks.

The bottom stick is Jordan Hendry who wore #42 for The Blackhawks in 2008.

I can't figure out #19, but here is a list of NHL players who have worn #19:

http://www.hockey-reference.com/friv/numbers.cgi?number=19

trsent
11-05-2010, 12:48 AM
I forgot to attach this picture of Jordan Hendry signing pucks at an autograph appearance we had him at days after winning the Stanley Cup.

b.heagy
11-05-2010, 06:26 AM
Joel,
Thank you. Very helpful as always. I checked out the link you provided I beleive the other autograph may be of Denis Arkhipov.

trsent
11-05-2010, 09:23 AM
Joel,
Thank you. Very helpful as always. I checked out the link you provided I beleive the other autograph may be of Denis Arkhipov.

What does that guy write? It starts with an H it looks like to me. Does he just write a nickname or something?

soxfan
11-12-2010, 01:15 AM
Email sent

Jeremy
macleodjeremy@hotmail.com