PDA

View Full Version : Mears Authentication Question

tspane2k
11-02-2010, 09:55 PM
I have a few jerseys I would like authenticated so I joined the MEARS website in hopes of sending them in. I have used the contact form three times on there website and haven't received a response. Is there a better way to try and contact them about submissions? Thanks for the help.
Tyge

legaleagle92481
11-05-2010, 10:28 AM
I have a few jerseys I would like authenticated so I joined the MEARS website in hopes of sending them in. I have used the contact form three times on there website and haven't received a response. Is there a better way to try and contact them about submissions? Thanks for the help.
Tyge

Why not try just calling them? What could be happening is if you have a yahoo or aol email address (I don't know if it is the same with other providers) their reply to you may be getting spammed.

tspane2k
11-09-2010, 08:51 PM
I would have tried calling, but don't see a number listed on their website. Anyone have the phone number?
Thanks Again,
Tyge

Mulligans
11-09-2010, 09:19 PM
Tyge.....I have submitted many items. I print the form, fill it out and send it in with my item. I have never had any problems. I will usually shoot Troy an email confirming that he has received the item just to be safe.

Good luck!