PDA

View Full Version : 2002 MLB NLDS Game Used On Deck Circle

FrankBlackBaseball
10-27-2010, 08:37 PM
Hello. I have a MLB on deck circle used during the 10/1/02 game between the Cardinals and the Diamondbacks. Cardinals won that game 12-2 and ultimately the series. Not sure if this was used on the Cardinals side of the field (Edmonds, Pujols, Rolen, etc) or the Diambondbacks side (Grace, Matt Williams, Randy Johnson, etc), but comes with official MLB Holograph. About 57 inches long with some game/age related wear. Asking $500 (+ applicable shipping) or best offer. Please send me a message if any questions. Thanks.

justinbittner220
10-28-2010, 04:39 PM
I can't afford this and my girlfriend would kill me if this showed up in the mail, but this is awesome! Good luck with the sale.

FrankBlackBaseball
10-29-2010, 09:28 PM
Justin- Thanks. It's a great piece but I don't have room to display it. I'd prefer to pass it along to a collector who will really enjoy it, as opposed to a card company who may cut it up into a thousand pieces. If you know of anyone who could give it a good home, please let me know.

justinbittner220
10-31-2010, 09:14 AM
I know what you're saying. I've been talking to a few guys that have VERY rare and one of one pieces that are considering selling them to card companies... I could cry when I hear that. There are tons of Cardinal fans on here, surely someone will be interested in this.

RRexpressfan94
10-31-2010, 11:56 AM
wow, i would love to have that, to bad its out of my range and i have no where to put it!

FrankBlackBaseball
12-11-2010, 02:59 PM
Would accept $399 or best offer, below the actual value, just to get it out of my closet before the New Year. Know of any St Louis Cardinals fans who could give it a good home? Please email me at marvicenterprises@gmail.com if interested. Thanks and happy holidays.