PDA

View Full Version : Photomatch Help

skier14
10-26-2010, 07:03 PM
Hello,
Because of receiving several emails from several users in a short period of time last night, I thought I might offer to help some people photomatching their items. I have access to some Getty Images, as well as many from the NFL. It is best if the photo is from before 2007. Feel free to e-mail me if you want a larger version of a photo, and I may have that one. It is best if you know when the item was used, and tell me what the item is, who used it, when it was used (photos of the item would be helpful).

e-mail: stinonyc@yahoo.com

skier14
10-26-2010, 08:09 PM
I meant after 2007. I apologize.

skier14
10-27-2010, 12:10 AM
I just wanted to add that if you would like the full size images, you will have to pay a small fee. The price will vary for different cases and reach at most $20.

Thanks,
Dustin

skier14
10-27-2010, 04:04 PM
I just wanted to say that I have been fairly successful helping people (about half). If you need something please feel free to let me know.

Thanks,
Dustin

quiggle28
10-27-2010, 04:18 PM
is it just Getty Images, nothing from AP or Reuters? thanks!

nycpropain
10-27-2010, 04:45 PM
First off whats up with the multiple posts? And I really hope you are not talking about breaking copyright laws that getty has in place cause I am pretty sure thats frowned upon.

skier14
10-27-2010, 06:07 PM
I apologize for the multiple posts, it is very frustrating not being able to edit posts.

I do not believe that this is infringement on any copyright laws. These Images are not being stolen from Getty. I am reading through their policy now, and if I find anything close to what I am doing I will certainly shut it down.

Here is a trick for NFL photos if anybody is interested. From the NFL photos galleries, and you open the image in a new window and delete the "_gallery_600" from the end of the url you will have a full size image. This is a NFL Photo gallery. I hope that this trick can help some people as well.

skinsfan0521
10-28-2010, 07:20 AM
I apologize for the multiple posts, it is very frustrating not being able to edit posts.

I do not believe that this is infringement on any copyright laws. These Images are not being stolen from Getty. I am reading through their policy now, and if I find anything close to what I am doing I will certainly shut it down.

Here is a trick for NFL photos if anybody is interested. From the NFL photos galleries, and you open the image in a new window and delete the "_gallery_600" from the end of the url you will have a full size image. This is a NFL Photo gallery. I hope that this trick can help some people as well.
What galleries are you talking about? From NFL.com or from gettyimages.com? I'd love to be able to know where you're talking about so I can try that trick!

Thanks a lot!

-Brian

skier14
10-28-2010, 08:00 AM
www.NFL.com/photos