PDA

View Full Version : Can i change my user name?

Fnazxc0114
10-25-2010, 11:50 PM
I would like to be rangers fan, or somemthing other than a bunch of random numbers and letter. V/R Josh

yankees506
10-26-2010, 02:18 PM
+1
Yeah id def like to be canocollector :confused: lets make it happen

Fnazxc0114
10-26-2010, 04:27 PM
heck id rather be canocollector than fna. lol

Fnazxc0114
10-26-2010, 04:27 PM
Since the mods dont seem to be any help can i just cancel my membership and start over? Id prefer not to have two name.

yankees506
10-26-2010, 04:40 PM
Well i guess thats our only option, but its so hard to say goodbye :(

LastingsMilledge85
10-26-2010, 05:17 PM
If you really want to change your user name then you would have to create a new name. Nothing can be done to change it here.

xpress34
10-26-2010, 06:54 PM
I would like to be rangers fan, or somemthing other than a bunch of random numbers and letter. V/R Josh

You need to make it something like " Hambone32 " or 'The Nickle & Dime Kids' (Kinsler 5, Young 10)

All the best -

Smitty

Fnazxc0114
10-26-2010, 07:15 PM
Id take doodoo face over fna lol.

xpress34
10-26-2010, 10:46 PM
Id take doodoo face over fna lol.:D LMFAO!!!!

xpress34
10-26-2010, 10:48 PM
Id take doodoo face over fna lol.

So, how did you get 'Fnazxc0114'?

ChrisCavalier
10-26-2010, 11:06 PM
I will discuss this with the developers. Unfortunately, I believe the names are hard coded and any changes would have to be done by the developers and not the admins. As such, this is not something we would do as a common practice since we do not charge members for the use of the site and we do pay for technical resources. We will let you know if that changes but, as of now, we are having our developers focused on other things we are doing for the site.

With that said, I would not recommend creating new accounts since in the near future we will likely be purging multiple accounts from the system and we will not be asking members which account they want to keep given creating multiple accounts is against the following forum rule:

No Multiple Identities. Registering multiple user names and posting under all of them as different people will not be tolerated. Anyone caught doing this could face being banned.

Regards,
Chris

Fnazxc0114
10-26-2010, 11:22 PM
it was password that my buddies and i used to use to get into a program i used to use at work. For some reason it has been in my head for the last ten years, not sure why. When i joined the site i didnt collect g/u and shortly there after i bought my first g/u item. A marlon byrd g/u bat that wasnt used at all lol.

LastingsMilledge85
10-26-2010, 11:29 PM
I will discuss this with the developers. Unfortunately, I believe the names are hard coded and any changes would have to be done by the developers and not the admins. As such, this is not something we would do as a common practice since we do not charge members for the use of the site and we do pay for technical resources. We will let you know if that changes but, as of now, we are having our developers focused on other things we are doing for the site.

With that said, I would not recommend creating new accounts since in the near future we will likely be purging multiple accounts from the system and we will not be asking members which account they want to keep given creating multiple accounts is against the following forum rule:

No Multiple Identities. Registering multiple user names and posting under all of them as different people will not be tolerated. Anyone caught doing this could face being banned.

Regards,
Chris

Yet, you have at least one person on here with six, seven names? Smooth...

Fnazxc0114
10-26-2010, 11:40 PM
Let the record show i am not that person lol. Only one name here and its a bunch of stupid letters.:)

cigarman44
10-27-2010, 09:30 AM
Yet, you have at least one person on here with six, seven names? Smooth...

He actually has 14. Not sure how that slipped through the cracks :D