PDA

View Full Version : Free website to watch sports (games) for free - Great Site

3arod13
10-22-2010, 03:04 PM
http://www.channelsurfing.net/

slambam
10-26-2010, 06:03 PM
Great site, I've watched sports there for about a year now. If you're a college fan (especially basketball) you'll really love it. So many games from the BCS conferences, mid majors, and even small conferences.

skinsfan0521
10-28-2010, 07:50 AM
I've tried to watch different feeds on there probably a dozen times over the past few years and can never get anything to work correctly. Most of the time they don't even show up at all (in IE or Firefox) and when they do, they're such horrible quality that I'd rather not watch. And I don't mean I'm being a snob about the quality, I mean they're literally unwatchable.

Any "tricks" or plugins, or anything that I need to have to use this site?

slambam
10-28-2010, 09:53 PM
I think all the NFL games I've watched (not many, maybe 4-5 all year) have been in HD, or darn close if not. Some of the college basketball games aren't even TV broadcasts, its like what you'd see on a TV at the concession stand. Some games have crappy quality, most are OK from what I've watched though.

cigarman44
10-29-2010, 09:24 AM
I think all the NFL games I've watched (not many, maybe 4-5 all year) have been in HD, or darn close if not. Some of the college basketball games aren't even TV broadcasts, its like what you'd see on a TV at the concession stand. Some games have crappy quality, most are OK from what I've watched though.

Yeah the college basketball games can be pretty poor quality. You usually just get the in house feed. Sometimes they don't even have sound. But if it's the only way I can watch my Missouri State Bears I'll take it!

3arod13
11-13-2010, 04:28 PM
Watching the Syracuse/Rutgers game right now and it's in HD.