PDA

View Full Version : WANTED A Casey McGehee Milwaukee Brewers Game Used Jersey.

SharksFan
10-20-2010, 04:16 PM
Looking For A Casey McGehee Milwaukee Brewers Game Used Jersey.

Thanks

don@thewaterteaminc.com

mattmueller
10-23-2010, 05:03 AM
There is one being offered currently on MLB.com auctions, throwback jersey and pants.

jjkraner
10-23-2010, 07:34 AM
I have a bat for 125 if you are interested

tilley72
10-23-2010, 05:41 PM
There is one being offered currently on MLB.com auctions, throwback jersey and pants.

I know that the McGehee jersey on there has been auctioned off before, I'm not sure if it sold previously, but I can tell you that a few of those retro jerseys that are listed have already been sold, delivered, and paid for. For example, I purchased the Lucroy jersey they have on there, the first time they listed it, and it's sitting in my office. It was used during the game when hit his first major league home run.

I know I talked to someone in the front office about the second auction they ran for the jersey and they pulled it within minutes of me notifying them. (This is the third time now, the jersey has been on MLB Auctions.) So I assume that even though the jerseys mays be on the Brewers Auction section, you may end up winning the item, but only receiving a refund because they don't actually have the jersey since they already sold it.

Just figured I'd give you a heads up.

-Andrew