PDA

View Full Version : Detroit Lions Game Used Jersey

owen21
10-18-2010, 06:30 PM
Can anyone give me some advice on Detroit Lions Game used Jersey?

Are they sold by the club or should I be looking at dealers in the Detroit area? Or do we have a member who deals in Lions GU jerseys?

Thanks in advance Owen

hockeytigers
10-18-2010, 06:43 PM
The Lions jerseys are pretty tough to find. On occasion, I have found them in their pro shop. When I was there last year, they had practice jerseys for sale. JO Sports has a few of the newer ones...

Good luck...let me know if you find someone that sells them :)

owen21
10-18-2010, 06:47 PM
thanks for the advice I will let you know what I find.....

This website has a few...

http://www.gamewornuniforms.com/catalog/

do you know much about them?

hockeytigers
10-18-2010, 07:23 PM
I had a really bad experience with them and I will never buy anything from them again...

perlman9
10-18-2010, 07:47 PM
I have also notices Ball Park Heroes popping on ebay with some every now and again and have a few up there now as well!

owen21
10-18-2010, 07:50 PM
I have also notices Ball Park Heroes popping on ebay with some every now and again and have a few up there now as well!

Thanks Jason I have been watching them closely...

owen21
10-18-2010, 07:53 PM
I had a really bad experience with them and I will never buy anything from them again...

PM sent

hockeytigers
10-18-2010, 09:33 PM
your PM's are turned off...

mfsquirrelmaster
10-19-2010, 03:32 AM
Hey guys I have several Lions gamers for sale. My email is mvpmemorabilia@yahoo.com. Also another person you can check with is is Mark from Gridiron exchange. I'm not sure what his email is off the top of my head but you can do a quick search. I purchased several Lions jerseys from him a bit back. At the time he had a pretty good size list of available jerseys.

owen21
10-19-2010, 05:20 AM
Hey guys I have several Lions gamers for sale. My email is mvpmemorabilia@yahoo.com. Also another person you can check with is is Mark from Gridiron exchange. I'm not sure what his email is off the top of my head but you can do a quick search. I purchased several Lions jerseys from him a bit back. At the time he had a pretty good size list of available jerseys.

Email sent mate...thanks Owen

buckeyegamers
10-19-2010, 08:25 AM
Ball Park Heroes also has quite a few listed on their website www.ballparckheroes.net (http://www.ballparckheroes.net)