PDA

View Full Version : Up-to-date Team Contact Info

Klattsy
10-17-2010, 01:43 AM
Hi All,

Is there an up to date thread with team contact info for GU items? Or a thread that lists who sells what when/where? Sticky would be handy?

Only info I have is Braves & Tigers, but would really like Dodgers, Angels, Mariners, Twins info.

Thanks,
Mark.

Redsman20
10-17-2010, 01:52 PM
I dont have any of this info Except for the Louisville Bats, but I think this is a great Idea.

Everyone share what they got.

I dont know if the Reds have someone like you are talking about but if they do I'd love to have their contact info.

Louisville Bats contact: Earl Stubbifield (502) 614-4551 or by email at estubblefield@batsbaseball.com (estubblefield@batsbaseball.com)

Rob L
10-17-2010, 08:59 PM
Mark,

I have some listed on my GU Resources page but I had a call out for this info a while back to include on the page but only got a few responses. I'm not surprised if people want to keep contacts quiet. Check most team websites though. Equipment managers and community relations folks are good to contact and are usually on the team website.

Klattsy
10-17-2010, 10:21 PM
Mark,

I have some listed on my GU Resources page but I had a call out for this info a while back to include on the page but only got a few responses. I'm not surprised if people want to keep contacts quiet. Check most team websites though. Equipment managers and community relations folks are good to contact and are usually on the team website.

Yeah fair call on keeping them quiet, I guess that makes sense...Thanks for the links on the website, i'll keep that bookmarked.

Cheers,
Mark.

Sincityson
10-18-2010, 02:04 AM
I post alot of team sales/contact info etc.. on my twitter site. Willing to post more if anyone supplies the info..

Klattsy
11-09-2010, 02:36 AM
I post alot of team sales/contact info etc.. on my twitter site. Willing to post more if anyone supplies the info..

Great website mate. I'll check it often!

Anyone have contact info for Dodgers or Twins?

Thanks,
Mark.