PDA

View Full Version : Soriano XBat Auction

allstarsplus
08-03-2006, 08:41 AM
I love these "game used" XBats with the Dominican flag (lol) plus this is a Private Auction with a bid!

Alfonso Soriano since his first days with the Yankees thru Texas and Washington almost always uses a Blonde SAM bat. With that said, when he had a brief slump this year in Toronto he started using a Max bat and LS with his heaving coating of pine tar on the label.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Alfonso-Soriano-Game-Used-Bat-Nationals-Yankees-Star_W0QQitemZ230013659938QQihZ013QQcategoryZ60596 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

jon_8_us
08-04-2006, 08:34 PM
I'm gonna assume that when you say "game used" and (lol) you are with the line of thought that these X-Bats with the flags on them are retail issued and not used by major leaguer's.I have heard this from many people.Here is the proof against that.......

Eric
08-04-2006, 09:14 PM
I think the perception is the Pujols bats with the dominican flag on it are the retail xbats and have never been used in a game. I haven't heard this about the manny bats
Eric

jon_8_us
08-04-2006, 09:37 PM
Yes i have heard that also about Pujols bats.I have also like i said before heard all flag bats are retail.Can anyone say for sure that Soriano has never used the X-Bat flag bats?Thanks guys
jon

Airtron1
08-20-2006, 07:40 AM
all i know about xbats are I can call them and order a pujols bat identical to what he used in games that why i will never buy a xbat. I ordered a Jim Thome Xbat from them 2 years ago its the same thing he would use in a agame they even told me what model he had ordered from them

wrig399
05-18-2009, 10:00 PM
I'm gonna assume that when you say "game used" and (lol) you are with the line of thought that these X-Bats with the flags on them are retail issued and not used by major leaguer's.I have heard this from many people.Here is the proof against that.......

Jon,

Can I say thank you some 3 years later for posting those Manny Pics with the Dom Flag on the Xbat. I have a 2006/07 Manny gamer Xbat with the flag I knew was good however never coud find a photo of him with the bat exposing the flag.

Very cool, and very much appreciated.

Joe