PDA

View Full Version : Barry Bonds Authentic Used Syringes On eBay........

kylehess10
08-02-2006, 10:36 PM
They'll probably go for a million bucks.........

http://cgi.ebay.com/Barry-Bonds-syringe_W0QQitemZ160015038514QQihZ006QQcategoryZ50 117QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

sfgiants452
08-02-2006, 11:47 PM
How low can these people get? This is all getting ridiculous now.

suave1477
08-03-2006, 09:15 AM
THIS IS GETTING WAY OUT OF HAND!!

Whether they are Barry's or NOT!!! Would anyone really want something like that let alone have to bid on it.

Could you imagine showing your grand kids years from now - something like "Look Grandson this was Barry's needle he used to inject himself with isnt this cool"
How about that the needles location are in Japan, and Barry and the Roid company are both located here in the U.S.
Makes you wonder how the needles made it to Japan. lol lol

sportscentury
08-03-2006, 10:01 AM
I think it is pretty clear that this was completely farcical. I actually found it pretty funny.

How about the question that someone asked at the bottom of the auction? Some bidder was actually concerned that the seller's auction would be cancelled! Hysterical.

Reid

mr.miracle
08-03-2006, 01:22 PM
I don't know who ended the auction, but I am really quite surprised that ebay did not end it almost immediately. While it is kind of funny, I did not think something like that would get past them especially in light of the fact that this was somebodies attempt at humor however poor the taste of it was.

Brett

BULBUS
08-03-2006, 01:33 PM
i thought it was very funny as well :D funny b/c its true :D

i cant believe ebay didnt cancel it immediately. and i cant believe it is still there for people to view (it says they are used)???