PDA

View Full Version : Danny Valencia Game Used Louisville Slugger T141 - Signed

MLB_Authentic
10-09-2010, 12:33 PM
Twins star rookie Danny Valencia Game Used Louisville Slugger T141 signed boldly in blue sharpie. Shows moderate use with a few ball marks, ink transfers and some minor checking. Has a very small crack in the lower handle that is hardly noticeable. You wouldn't even notice it if you didnt know it was cracked. $150 Paypal Sent As A Gift To Avoid Fees. Shipped Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation within 24 hours of payment. Any questions, please email me at gavinlarson102108@gmail.com

Thanks.

MLB_Authentic
10-10-2010, 08:40 AM
This item is no longer available at this venue. Thanks to all who looked.

jbbaseball
10-10-2010, 11:07 AM
This bozo, Garvin Larson, should not be allowed on the forum. He offered the bat for a set price and I sent him an email accepting the offer. He did not even have the courtesy to respond but instead posted the item on Ebay for a higher price. I could describe in detail what kind of low-life does such things, but his conduct speaks for itself. Beware of this guy, as he obviously is not to be trusted.

MLB_Authentic
10-10-2010, 11:39 AM
Howard, I did not originally receive the email as it came from a corporate email address. I went and checked after seeing this post and it was indeed in my spam filter.

I will still sell it to you for the $150 paypaled as a gift if you are still interested. I apologize for any inconvenience and please know that had I seen your email, I never would have posted it on Ebay. Thanks.

jbbaseball
10-10-2010, 04:33 PM
As you can see from his above post, Gavin and I had an unfortunate misunderstanding. It has been resolved and he has sold me the bat at the originally agreed-upon price. Happily, Gavin does appear to be a man of his word. I always am glad to learn that people on the forum can be trusted.