PDA

View Full Version : Phillies, Portland Beavers And Mcgwire Wanted

hblakewolf
08-01-2006, 09:14 AM
Forum Readers-
I am always seeking the following for my personal collection:

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES
All original, better name players knits. Especially interested in 1976, 1979 maroon, 1980 and 1983.

PORTLAND BEAVERS
All types of game used equipment including jerseys, jackets, and hats. Especially interested in equipment from 1978-1986.

MCGWIRE
All types of game used equipment from the A's or Cards. Especially interested in a Cards batting helmet, pre-game jersey and game worn pants.

Please contact me if you have any of these items-I assure you-an auction house will not deliver the same type of $$$ that I am willing to pay.

Thanks.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

psmachetti
08-01-2006, 10:06 AM
I believe Bill Hobson has a Beavers on his photo site. Here's a link to his Minor League Jerseys album.
http://mrgoaliegamers.photosite.com/Gameworn/

Paul

hblakewolf
08-01-2006, 10:17 AM
Paul-
Thanks a ton-I appreciate it.

The jersey on his site is from the last few years, and I already have this style (I have ex Orioles Star Brady Anderson's home and road jerseys from his final year in baseball with the Beavers).

Again, thanks.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

psmachetti
08-01-2006, 03:21 PM
Paul-
Thanks a ton-I appreciate it.

The jersey on his site is from the last few years, and I already have this style (I have ex Orioles Star Brady Anderson's home and road jerseys from his final year in baseball with the Beavers).

Again, thanks.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Sorry I couldn't have ben more help. Did you look thru his site of minor league and MLB jerseys? He's got some good stuff.
Paul