PDA

View Full Version : Flutie Bears

gretzcollector
08-01-2006, 09:06 AM
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum so I apologize if this has been discussed already. But, I was wondering what the Bears experts thought about the Doug Flutie Bears jersey on Ebay right now. The jersey was originally auctioned through Grey Flannel. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Doug-Flutie-Chicago-Bears-Game-Worn-Jersey_W0QQitemZ110014858680QQihZ001QQcategoryZ249 51QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Eric
08-01-2006, 10:03 AM
I am not familiar with this issue. Why would a number be moved on a jersey? Does anyone have other examples of this in their collection?
Eric

hblakewolf
08-01-2006, 10:35 AM
Eric-
These are heat pressed #'s-not a common practice, although I have had a few fake Jordan Chicago Bulls jerseys where this was done. A little hard to believe this would be done for a player such as this-a scrub-maybe. A Bears collector may be able to add to this.

Likewise, why just the front # being moved and not the back?

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

I am not familiar with this issue. Why would a number be moved on a jersey? Does anyone have other examples of this in their collection?
Eric

34swtns
08-02-2006, 04:56 PM
Eric

Furthermore, how do you "move" a heat-pressed number?