PDA

View Full Version : I finally got him!!!

sfgiants452
07-31-2006, 11:21 PM
Last week I was in pittsburgh for the Giants Pirates series and stayed at in the same hotel as the Giants do. My goal was to get the whole Giants before the end of the third game on sunday. I did but all I needed was one last person, and my favorite player Barry Bonds. Well on Saturday, me and two other Giants fans my age (15) waited in the lobby for him to come down. He did, and when I asked him for an auto he said not right now, I am looking for a friend (his trainer). So I let him go and waited to he came back down. I he did cpme back down and I didn't see him,but a little kid came by and asked and he started to sign. I didn't realize that he was signing for the little kid and two other fans. So I got up to go get it and he started to leave, but he was nice enough to stop and wait for me. After he signed, he smiled and winked at me. I couldn't believe that he was signing for me. Now most of you guys are most likely thinking, ohh Bonds signed big woop, but it felt great that the person that I idolize since I was little actually signed for me, even though people say he will never sign. He was actually a very nice guy. I will never ever forget that moment!!!

lrmemo
08-03-2006, 09:37 PM
Congrats. Glad you got an auto from your favorite player. That is what it is all about:)

Swoboda4
08-03-2006, 09:40 PM
Its nice to hear a good story like that.

trsent
08-04-2006, 12:49 AM
Maybe Barry is becoming more fan friendly?

Wouldn't it be great if he pretended he was Cal Ripken, Jr. until he broke the record and retired in style?