PDA

View Full Version : Pujols hat size

slambam
09-28-2010, 11:11 PM
I have a couple Pujols hats, both size 7 1/4. As far as I know he's always worn 7 1/4. I contacted somebody about a road hat they have from 2010, asking the size and this is the response I got... "surprisingly albert is now wearing 7 1/2. his first couple of years he wore 7 1/4." This is the first I've heard of it, and I find it odd. 1/4 is quite a bit of a difference in hats, especially since they make a size 7 3/8. Does anybody have any idea about a change?

panthrotc
09-28-2010, 11:30 PM
lemme guess, it's the hat on ebay. The one that seller refuses to post pictures of the inside of the hat because of "fraud" and "authenticity". What a joke. 1,200$ for the hat and you can't see the inside. I emailed him 3x and still have not gotten a response. I keep requesting pictures of the inside of the hat. How can anyone pay 1200 for a hat without seeing the inside??

slambam
09-29-2010, 12:25 PM
You are correct. I actually didn't see the BIN auction until I had already e-mailed him and started this thread. The auto looks good, but I think that's all it is - an auto'd hat.

panthrotc
09-30-2010, 12:21 AM
he sent me pics of the inside of the hat. the hat is a size 7 1/2 and has all the names of his children on the inside. i dunno i think it could be the real deal. guy has pics with pujols says he got it in person. the sad thing is there no other hats to compare it to