PDA

View Full Version : Who's bat logo is this?

lakeerie92
09-27-2010, 10:52 PM
Probably an easy one, but I don't know it.

IronPigs92
09-28-2010, 08:56 AM
Americas' Bat Co.

lakeerie92
09-28-2010, 09:13 AM
Thanks, that is why I had no idea because I am not familiar with America's bat company bats.

OaklandAsFan
09-28-2010, 10:07 AM
They have two of them for sale inside Chase Field's team shop and I want to buy one so I can add the manufacturer to my collection (I try to collect as many different manufacturers as I can) but they want $150 and its for a nobody I have never heard of so wasn't gonna hear that noise.

kylehess10
09-28-2010, 10:11 AM
I wonder if Omar has his name on the barrel or if it's just a regular bat..

lakeerie92
09-28-2010, 10:22 AM
I am hoping his name is on the barrel, but all the screenshots I got the stamping was up out of the picture. He apparently broke the one last night.

godwulf
09-28-2010, 12:30 PM
They have two of them for sale inside Chase Field's team shop and I want to buy one so I can add the manufacturer to my collection (I try to collect as many different manufacturers as I can) but they want $150 and its for a nobody I have never heard of so wasn't gonna hear that noise.

What was the player's name, if you recall?

(No, Who was the player's name. I don't know. Third base!)

I bit the bullet and paid $125 for a Ryan Church bat in there the other day. And, thanks to a tip from Joe - Hey, Joe! - I got what has to be a rare ('cause he sure wasn't here for very long) Dontrelle Willis Diamondbacks bat for $75. It's rare for any bat in the Team Shop to be priced at less than $125-175.

Hey, I just flashed on a bat that I've seen in there a number of times, and I think it's an ABC. Was the bat you're thinking of an Alex Romero?

OaklandAsFan
09-28-2010, 05:50 PM
I think its Alex Romero. Missed out on that Dontrelle or I would have grabbed it. My mom picked up an Esmerling Vasquez for $75 on Thursday and bit the bullet and bought Daniel Hudson's Los Dbacks jersey on Sunday and had him sign it after the game during the season ticket holder photo op (He said it was his first Hudson jersey he ever signed which is why he signed it when he wasn't supposed to sign during the photo ops)

I think they are really bad about their marketing of the game used stuff at Chase Field and have several times contemplated getting in touch with someone to see if they would be willing to let me take it over since I am currently not working and going to school full time.

rays54
09-28-2010, 06:28 PM
seen several different bat logos at instructs in az.

godwulf
09-28-2010, 08:03 PM
If I had it to spare at the moment, I'd probably buy the Mike Hampton Los DBacks jersey. (They want $375 for it.)

They definitely need someone to, at the very least, advise them on establishing reasonable prices on some of those bats - the jerseys, too, for that matter. ($500 for a Miguel Montero Jackie R jersey?)

They had a Brent Mayne bat, a brown LS, from '04, in there for a couple of years that I wanted, but not for $125. I finally picked up one almost identical to it, just a bigger handle crack, at FanFest this year for 25 bucks.