PDA

View Full Version : A Thank You To Mike Heffner

ChrisCavalier
07-31-2006, 08:21 PM
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to Mike Heffner of Lelands. I had a very pleasant conversation with Mr. Heffner at the National where he told me he thought our site was doing a great service to the hobby. He said he was always happy to listen to members who had legitimate questions about anything in Lelands' auctions and that he would try to address anything that needed attention.

I know Mr. Heffner has posted on this site before and I have to say I think his previous posts, along with his recent responses concerning the Forrest Gregg jersey and the Pete Rose jacket, show Mr. Heffner seems committed to doing the right thing.

BTW, Mr. Heffner and I also spoke about the fact that no one is perfect. I then mentioned (and he agreed) that what people do in response to their mistakes says a lot about them. Mr. Heffner also added that he is happy to correct any mistakes Lelands might make as long as people don't try to beat him up when a mistake is made. In that regard, judging from Mr. Heffner's responses to the Forrest Gregg thread, I have to say I have a favorable opinion of how he has responded to our members' concerns.

Sincerely,
Christopher Cavalier

sportscentury
08-01-2006, 04:47 PM
Chris,

This is nice to hear. I saw Mike's recent posts and found them to be refreshing. This is good for the hobby, GUU, and Lelands. Clearly they are making efforts to be ahead of the pack. Getting Keith Vari back certainly doesn't hurt either. In this day and age, I think it is absolutely critical to have a knowledgeable, reliable, and accessible game used expert on board. Good for Lelands on both counts.

Reid