PDA

View Full Version : Yankees Debacle Last Night!!!!

suave1477
09-24-2010, 10:35 AM
I went to last nights game had great seats and was excited to go because these games aginst the Rays are so important to help us clinch.

First C.C. was unstable
Then they bring in JOba which topped it off.

But the not the nail in the coffin (BUT THE SUPER NAIL IN THE COFFIN) Vazquez.

Why oh why would you even bother bringing him in when he has been so unreliable hance him lossing his starting job?????
Comes in walks the first guy, then hits the second batter, (Girardi hey red flag he doesnt have his stuff), Hits the third batter (Girardiiiii ding ding ding Any red flags yet?), At this momen is when Girardi is suppose to pull him but nooooooooooo, Hits the third batter (Girardi just quit let Pena be the Manager).
Did I mention after all that Girardi lets him come back out to start the 8th inning!!!

This is ridiculous!!

I am sorry guys just had to vent for a minute lol;)

ferro39
09-24-2010, 10:36 AM
just be thankful he didnt bring gaudin in

suave1477
09-24-2010, 10:39 AM
just be thankful he didnt bring gaudin in

Ferro they were chanting in the stands "NO HITTER"

Because Vazquez managed to face 4 batters in a row, without one of them recording a hit lol lol

lakeerie92
09-24-2010, 02:48 PM
He may have hit 3 batters in a row which is terrible, but he came in down 8 to 3 already and pitched 3 innings only giving up one hit and 2 runs. That isn't that bad of an outing considering the Rays had already blown the game open.

legaleagle92481
09-25-2010, 01:30 AM
Tonight was a debacle as well. With that rotation they are not repeating.

suave1477
09-26-2010, 01:51 PM
He may have hit 3 batters in a row which is terrible, but he came in down 8 to 3 already and pitched 3 innings only giving up one hit and 2 runs. That isn't that bad of an outing considering the Rays had already blown the game open.

Well as I stated the game was blown open by CC and Joba.

Walking the first player and then hitting the next 3, your right it tisn't that bad. It is god awful terrible not to mention he came back in the next inning and walked the next batter.

Your right he gave up one hit because he walked and hit everyone else!!:eek: