PDA

View Full Version : Catcher's game used

d2ray13
07-30-2006, 01:18 AM
I am lookiing for game used catcher's gear. Shin guards, helmets, chest protectors, anything. Gloves are a plus but anything. Looking for anything used by anyone. Preferably modern players, unless you have some older stuff, and if you have Bench game used, will pay top dollar for his stuff. Players more so interested in:

Pudge
Joe Mauer
Jason Varitek
Mike Matheny
Posada
Bengie Molina
Yadier Molina
Victor Martinez

I am also a big fan of any kind of fiedler's gloves from any players, any position, just let me know.

Thanks very much for your time.

www.jerseydave.com
07-30-2006, 01:55 AM
I have a pair of game used shin guards from the Texas Rangers for Pudge Rodriguez.. they still have the price tag on them and come with a receipt from me buying them from the Rangers myself... Please let me know if you have any interest.. thanks..

David
www.jerseydave.com (http://www.jerseydave.com)

lrmemo
07-30-2006, 12:46 PM
We have game used from the following players. All items are signed and have photos of player with item.

Toby Hall
John Buck
Kurt Suzuki - Futures Game this year
Justin Huber
Ryan Garko

Feel free to give me a call at 877-832-6576
http://www.lrmemo.com

Thanks,

Emil

MikeSharon
09-15-2006, 07:56 AM
I have a game used Pudge from his days as a Ranger, no ear flap catching helment. Blue with the Blue T outlined in white. size 7 5/8 good use with a letter from Dave Bushing price is $450
Mike Sharon
george.sharon@cyfairvfd.org

soxwin1
09-15-2006, 08:51 AM
I have a pair of AJ Pierzinski 2006 game used shin guards both are autographed NIKE with AJ's 12 on each of the guards. Pics avail drop me an email.

Thanks
Brian
bbmmquick@comcast.net

sportscentury
09-15-2006, 09:55 AM
d2ray13,

I have the following museum-quality Pudge Rodriguez gamer available:

IVAN RODRIGUEZ GAME WORN & SIGNED 2001 BLUE ALTERNATE JERSEY (3 LOAs: Pudge Rodriguez, Texas Rangers, & MeiGray!)
MeiGray bought out the entire Texas Rangers team stock of jerseys from 1996-2001. I bought two of the nicest Pudge jerseys from this lot and the rest of the Pudge jerseys were sold out by Meigray the same day I purchased them. I got the nicest two they had and I already sold the home. This is the blue alternate that Pudge wore in 2001 and I guarantee you that this is the nicest Pudge jersey you’ll ever see. The wear is so nice on this jersey that you can literally see the lines of the catching gear based on the pilling in the jersey! When was the last time you saw a catcher’s jersey that had that kind of game wear?! Not only does the jersey have great game wear, but it comes with an LOA from the Texas Rangers signed by President James R. Lites. The jersey has the MeiGray patch sewn in and comes with their tamper-proof hologram system (so that there is not a doubt as to the authenticity of the jersey because the jersey is registered in the MeiGray ID computer system). Size 48 road jersey comes with LOAs from MeiGray and the Texas Rangers! Nice fabric wear under the arms, tagging is faded and worn with bunching, lettering and numbering is worn with bunching and dirt stains...absolutely incredible! You won’t find a nicer Pudge gamer. Period! Authentic Rawlings tag, size 48 flag tag, Set 1 2001 flag tag, and extra MeiGray tag sewn in. Texas flag patch on one shoulder and 100 years American League commemorative patch on the other shoulder. TEXAS across chest on front and RODRIGUEZ and 7 on back with MLB logo on outside of back of neck. MeiGray LOA and Texas Rangers TEAM LOA and the jersey will even come with the original MeiGray box that the jersey was delivered in. It gets even better...because I had the jersey signed by Pudge through Authentic Sports Investments (ASI), the exclusive dealer of Pudge autographed items. They had a private signing with him after Pudge won the world series with the Marlins, and my jersey was signed at that time (ASI hologram included, along with an LOA from Pudge himself stating that he wore the jersey and that he signed it!!). Unbelievable.

As is the case with all of my items, your satisfaction is guaranteed.

Thanks,
Reid

hblakewolf
09-15-2006, 10:11 AM
I have a 2005 Victor Martinez Indians game worn pre-game jersey. It has all the correct tagging, shows very nice use and has a 100% AUTHENTIC LOA. $195 includes shipping. Please let me know if you are interested.

I also have 2 nice cathers gloves I would consider selling:
*Daulton Regent brand 1993 Phillies from the regular season and used in
the World Series (comes with poster of Daulton using this actual glove).
DARREN DAULTON embroidered in gold block letters.
*Tim McCarver Rawlings brand 1971 Phillies. Great old glove with
McCarver 6 written on it in faded marker.

If interested in either or both gloves, make me an offer.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

I am lookiing for game used catcher's gear. Shin guards, helmets, chest protectors, anything. Gloves are a plus but anything. Looking for anything used by anyone. Preferably modern players, unless you have some older stuff, and if you have Bench game used, will pay top dollar for his stuff. Players more so interested in:

Pudge
Joe Mauer
Jason Varitek
Mike Matheny
Posada
Bengie Molina
Yadier Molina
Victor Martinez

I am also a big fan of any kind of fiedler's gloves from any players, any position, just let me know.

Thanks very much for your time.

backtobacke
09-15-2006, 03:41 PM
We have game used from the following players. All items are signed and have photos of player with item.

Toby Hall
John Buck
Kurt Suzuki - Futures Game this year
Justin Huber
Ryan Garko

Feel free to give me a call at 877-832-6576
http://www.lrmemo.com

Thanks,

Emil

Could you email carrie@tireball.com with pictures and information about the Kurt Suzuki jersey.

Thanks

sicollector1954@insightbb.com
08-12-2007, 10:36 AM
Just picked up a 1994-97 Mike Matheny Milwaukee Brewers bat (#22) with lots of game use if this is something you are looking for. Thanks.

harpt
08-12-2007, 11:05 AM
B&E has a Mike Matheny glove...Not cheap though

https://www.digitalfm.com/besportscollectibles.com/categoryDetail.cfm

XPFO
08-12-2007, 02:34 PM
Why have we resurected a year old thread, with news of a Mike Matheny bat???

kcrhino
08-12-2007, 07:50 PM
Don't know if you're still in the market, but I have a game used Royals Brent Mayne chest protector. It;s signed by him and Bret Saberhagen and is noted that itwas used when Brent caught Saberhagen's no-hitter on 8/26/91!
Let me know if interested...
rhino2221@yahoo.com

bfriedman
08-23-2007, 05:13 PM
Contact me if you are looking for:
Paul Loduca
Ramon Castro
Mike Difelice

Brett
914-307-1087
bfriedman@steinersports.com