PDA

View Full Version : Best 3rd party game-used authentication service?

al3xmac10
09-15-2010, 01:00 AM
Hi to everyone,

I have some game-used jerseys/shoes that I would want to have certified/authenticated.

In your opinion, what is the best 3rd party game-used authentication service?

-price
-ease of process
-trustworthiness
-etc.

Thank you for everyone's time and knowledge.

trsent
09-15-2010, 05:22 AM
Hi to everyone,

I have some game-used jerseys/shoes that I would want to have certified/authenticated.

In your opinion, what is the best 3rd party game-used authentication service?

-price
-ease of process
-trustworthiness
-etc.

Thank you for everyone's time and knowledge.

Everyone knows I praise MEARS (www.mearsonline.com (http://www.mearsonline.com)) for 3rd party authentication. Their prices are not cheap, but they often obsess over each item to the point that they do not charge enough for 3rd party authentication.

I just wonder, what other companies offer this service of authenticating service offers the public certification for jerseys and shoes? MeiGray is awesome, but they don't advertise 3rd party authentication. Grey Flannel may do this service also, but again, I think you need to contact them to find out what they do and do not offer.

I have never heard of 100% Authentic offering 3rd party authentication outside of American Memorabilia auctions. Lou Lampson doesn't have a web site offering submissions directly, does he?

This would be a good thread for us to list 3rd party authenticators and their web sites.