PDA

View Full Version : Psa/Dna Questions

gamers4you96@yahoo.com
09-11-2010, 01:53 AM
quick question here and was curious on some thoughts
i have some minor league autorgaph team balls.
most of my baseballs are on the league balls the players were in like
pcl,midwest,texas league etc etc.
and i have some good stuff
does the value really go up on the balls if your looking to sell them
yes i know people want to know if the stuff is legit and i dont blame them
lots of scum bags out here..
I have a 1999 michigan battle cats autograph team ball ball has 28 autographs nice and clean key names on it are oswalt,santana,buck and some other guys with little or no big league time
i am wondering now its cost what $250 to get it done psa/dna and shipping there and back is gonna be like $40 bucks
so right there we have $290 invested I know it is gonna come back good I was the guy getting the autographs. but once its said and done what kind of price to you put on it $400,$500,$600
another good ball i have is a 2000 peoria chiefs with the J.Albert Pujols on it
what would that fetch?? I really dont wanna throw either 1 of these in auction and pay for the reserve etc,etc, I wanna try and get a set price with an offer. what do u guys think they would fetch

mdube16
09-14-2010, 01:38 PM
shoot me an email...i may be able to help with an affordable option

Thanks,
Mark
mdube16@bellsouth.net

legaleagle92481
09-14-2010, 01:59 PM
Try an auction house. They will only charge you a commission if it sells and many but not all have JSA or PSA authenticate all autographs in the auction at no cost to the consignors. The Pujols ball I would say is worth about $400 and the other ball about $150 (Oswalt, Santana and Buck are not really in demand sigs) so submitting them to PSA will not be finacially worth it for you. Or just sell it on here or Ebay without getting it authenticated a knowledgable buyer will be able to tell the sigs are legit without having to rely on an opinion. Sometimes PSA flunks good stuff also so you run the risk of being out that money with nothing to show for it.

suave1477
09-14-2010, 04:07 PM
Try an auction house. They will only charge you a commission if it sells and many but not all have JSA or PSA authenticate all autographs in the auction at no cost to the consignors. The Pujols ball I would say is worth about $400 and the other ball about $150 (Oswalt, Santana and Buck are not really in demand sigs) so submitting them to PSA will not be finacially worth it for you. Or just sell it on here or Ebay without getting it authenticated a knowledgable buyer will be able to tell the sigs are legit without having to rely on an opinion. Sometimes PSA flunks good stuff also so you run the risk of being out that money with nothing to show for it.

I agree a 100%

trsent
09-15-2010, 05:29 AM
I agree a 100%

I agree a 45%