PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Blue Jays Jersey Reference Guide

kingjammy24
07-28-2006, 02:00 PM
i've made a comprehensive reference guide for blue jays' jerseys from 1987-1997. among other things, the guide covers game jerseys and bp jerseys. for those interested, have at it:

http://www.royalsampler.com/jays/Blue_Jays_Reference.pdf

fyi: it's a 13 mb, 47 page, .pdf file. and yes, it's free.
navigating the guide is easier if you use the left-hand menu navigation in the .pdf.

rudy.

BULBUS
07-28-2006, 02:27 PM
Rudy!

Welcome Back!

trsent
07-28-2006, 03:52 PM
Rudy, three and a half months is too long...Welcome Back!

RobSteinmetz
07-28-2006, 09:29 PM
Rudy,

Glad to see you posting again. Your insight has been missed on this forum. On behalf of the collecting community, I'd like to thank you for taking time out to produce such a comprehensive guide for Blue Jays jerseys. Most importantly, thank you for making it available free of charge to collectors. Contributions to the hobby like this are often taken for granted, so I wanted to take time to say a simple "thank you". Keep up the great work.

Best,

allstarsplus
07-28-2006, 09:40 PM
Rudy - Amazing research and graphics! Glad you are back! Thanks!

Andrew

Eric
07-28-2006, 09:47 PM
Rudy

Wonderful to see you again.
Eric

both-teams-played-hard
07-28-2006, 10:19 PM
Rudy
I look forward to new photo-shop techniques!

ChrisCavalier
07-31-2006, 07:42 PM
Rudy,

Glad to see you posting again. Your insight has been missed on this forum. On behalf of the collecting community, I'd like to thank you for taking time out to produce such a comprehensive guide for Blue Jays jerseys. Most importantly, thank you for making it available free of charge to collectors. Contributions to the hobby like this are often taken for granted, so I wanted to take time to say a simple "thank you". Keep up the great work.
Hello Rudy,

At the risk of sounding corny, I have to say I am right now feeling the same way I did when I took a class in school and found out a really gifted student was going to be in the same class with me. That is, I knew if I listened carefully when they spoke and tried to interact with them as much as possible, I had the opportunity to become a better student by being around them.

Since I think we should all, in one way or another, constantly look to increase our knowledge as 'students' in this hobby, I will echo everyone else's comments about how excited we are to see you posting again on the site. In addition, I think Rob's post above is very appropriate in expressing our thanks for creating such a fantastic reference guide that can hopefully help a lot of collectors.

Thanks again for everything and I look forward to us all working together to help the collecting community every way possible.

Sincerely,
Chris Cavalier

JimCaravello
08-01-2006, 10:31 AM
Rudy - WELCOME BACK!! We have missed your dialogue on the site. Thanks so much for posting your Blue Jays Guide - IT's INCREDIBLE!!!! Thanks again!! Jim - jcaravello@nc.rr.com

bigtime59
08-01-2006, 01:30 PM
Rudu:
BEAUTIFUL...you make me feel so LAZY!
Great work!
Mark

ahuff
08-01-2006, 02:52 PM
Great job Rudy.

I even noticed that my finger made a cameo in one of the "Spare" photos.