PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Cabrera REDS GU signed UNCRACKED Bat FS!!!

mlbforeverhomer
09-02-2010, 12:06 PM
I have a 2010 stamped UNCRACKED Rawling (red ring) bat that Orlando used during the last series in Houston. This bat is HAMMERED with use, tar, a typical Cabrera tape job, red batting glove ink transfer on the handle... I am looking to sell only to make room for other items. With that being said, the price is $220.00 + $12 SH. With MLB TV I am positive you would be able to locate this bat during the time frame provided. Email me for pics and serious inquiries only. I would like to move this bat ASAP! This bat is perfect for ANY Reds fan, OC fan... Get it before the Reds go to the playoffs! I accept MO only and will provide a tracking number with shipment.

Thank You,

Clayton Lemmons
713-557-7748

mlbforeverhomer
09-03-2010, 08:31 AM
I have a 2010 stamped UNCRACKED Rawling (red ring) bat that Orlando used during the last series in Houston. This bat is HAMMERED with use, tar, a typical Cabrera tape job, red batting glove ink transfer on the handle... I am looking to sell only to make room for other items. With that being said, the price is $220.00 + $12 SH. With MLB TV I am positive you would be able to locate this bat during the time frame provided. Email me for pics and serious inquiries only. I would like to move this bat ASAP! This bat is perfect for ANY Reds fan, OC fan... Get it before the Reds go to the playoffs! I accept MO only and will provide a tracking number with shipment.

Thank You,

Clayton Lemmons
713-557-7748

To bad there is no adjustment tool for threads. I forgot to add OBO.

Thank You,

Clay