PDA

View Full Version : GW GI Authentics MLB, NHL, MLS, NFL

gingi79
08-31-2010, 02:17 AM
My email is gingi79@aol.com or PM me

JERSEYS FOR SALE

NHL Game Worns

2003/04 Mikael Sammuelsson Photomatched Meigray Registered Florida Panthers jersey size 56 ($400)

2006/07 Justin Wallingford Boston Bruins Traning Camp White size 58 ($200)

2005/05 Tony Mattina Cajun Cattahoulas size 54 ($40)

2003/04 Game used Meigray registered Vancouver Canucks Puck ($35)

NFL Authentic Reebok jerseys New With Tags ($100 otherwise noted):

Brian Urlacker Alternate Orange Chicago Bears size 52
Steve Smith Alternate Blue Carolina Panthers size 48
Emmitt Smith Crimson Arizona Cardinals size 50
Rickey Ross Gray Philadelphia Soul size 48
Dieon Sanders Black Atlanta Falcons size 48 (NWOT $75)

NHL Authentics

Jeff Carter Alternate Orange Philadelphia Flyers size 54 BNWT ($125)
Mike Bossy Mid 80's (NOT a reMake) Blue NY Islanders size 52 (Never had tags) ($300)
87/88 Brendan Shannahan Red NJ Devils Size 56 (Never had tags) ($325)
95/96 Peter Forsberg Prototype Quebec Nordiques size 54 (Never had tags) ($500)
2007 Toronto Maple Leafs Blue Uncustomized size 56 BNWT ($50)
89 Team Russia Pavel Bure Authentic by Lutch ($50)

MLB Authentics
1990 White Toronto Blue Jays Rawlings size 48 BNWOT ($100)
1987 Dale Murphy Atlanta Braves Gray size 46 ($150)
1960 Roberto Clemente Pittsburgh Pirates Cream M&N size 48 M&N no tags but never worn ($200)

MLB Game Worn jerseys and Bats

Jeff Francoeur Atlanta Braves ($200 ea for jerseys $100 for bat $600 for all 4)
-Blue Alternate from 2008 MLB HoloGram
-Red Alternate from 2007 MLB HoloGram signed on the back #7
-White Home from 2007 MLB HoloGram
-Natural uncracked Bat from 2009 season. Nice tar and bat rack and ball marks. Small crack on the cup. #7 on both ends.

Javier Vazquez
-White Sox Alternate black jersey from 2008 season ($250)
-Montreal Expos Gray jersey from 1999 ($500)

Brent Lillibridge Atlanta Braves Rookie Black bat. (Now with the Detroit Tigers)) #68 on both ends. Very slight crack ($40)

2004 Eric Bedard Spring Training Baltimore Orioles Orange jersey. Size 48 Comes with a Team letter ($100)

2008 Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs #5 (He was a backup catcher) Size 48 Comes with receipt from the team ($175)

1995 Jason Bere Chicago White Sox alternate black size 46 Has chaw stain in the collar. No P/w ($225)

1994 Ed Sprague Toronto Blue Jays Alternate Blue jersey size 48 with 100th Anniversary of MLB patch ($500)

NFL Game Worns

1995 Jim Arnold Miami Dolphins White jersey size 48 NOBR He was a Pro Bowl Kicker ($200)

90's Oklahoma State Orange #79 ($75)

2003 Game Issued Keith Brooking Atlanta Falcons White. Comes with NFL Shield unattached ($300)

1986 Game Issued Harry Carson NY Giants made by Cosby's NNOB (But they can add it for you) ($350)

MLS Soccer Game Worns

2009 Landon Donovan White La Galazy Match worn jersey. Obtained directly through the team but no p/w ($400)

MORE TO COME, CHECK BACK THURSDAY!

Before I post the list, here are some helpful notes and FAQ. You don't have to read them now BUT please review them before PMing me about an item. It will speed up your questions and let you know how we can progress and my policies. Sending an offer and making a deal acknowledges you have read and agree with my policies. This will eliminate any mis-communications and misunderstandings.

1) Bookmark this post, it will change every two days. (Even though I only bump/ refresh on Mondays)

2) See something you like but need photos? My Webshots has many of the items. Want another picture/pictures? PM me. I have turn around time of less than 12 hours (sometimes seconds if you catch me online). But please: a) Be specific of what you'd like to see and b) If you know you aren't going to buy it, please don't ask for extra work on my behalf.

3) Or course if you say "I'm not going to buy it but could I see the (fill in the blank) I will do my best to send them. Courtesy goes a long way with me. You can expect it from me, I hope for some of it from you.

4) Shipping is based on location, item and services requested. Every item will ship via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. Jerseys start at $5 and go up to $10 for West Coast/Hawaii/Alaska. Bats start at $8 and go up to $15 Ships in a bat tube. Other items will be listed with shipping extra. Want Insurance? Please ask for a quote to add it before we hammer out a deal. Do NOT expect Insurance to be added without asking. Also see #7 regarding returns due to PO issues. Must use UPS, FedEx, DHL? I will get you an exact cost quote. USPS is almost always the safer, cheaper option but I am always willing to do things the buyers way. http://www.jerseycentral.org/images/smilies/icon_e_biggrin.gif

5) Shipping discounts are as follows. I like to ship flat rate boxes, so the more you buy, the cheaper it will cost. Please contact me with your list and zip code and I will work out whether Flat rate or normal Priority is cheaper and charge as close to exact shipping as possible.

6) Payment. USPS Money Orders are my preferred form of payment. PayPal via Gift is acceptable if you MUST however there is much more wiggle room in pricing if you are paying via MO. Bank MO are no longer accepted and I cannot process any credit cards except through PayPal. Western Union is absolutely NOT an option, ever, under any circumstances, no matter what, case closed.

7) Pricing. All items are listed at the price I feel they are worth but Best offers are always considered. I believe they are fair and on the lower side of the price spectrum. Low ball offers (i.e. 50% or more under what i have listed) will be ignored. Offers for several items will be carefully reviewed, no matter what the offer is. All items are PLUS shipping. In most cases, I will not "throw in" shipping on items that have been haggled down. I am happy to pass on a deal to a fellow collector but I don't need to sell any of these and would rather hold out for a fair return than fire sale them in this bad market. I am not saying I have a HOF collection nor am I trying to be uptight. I am simply trying to avoid disputes and not waste your time by leading you on that my shirts can be purchased for 25% market value.

8) Returns. Everything I sell is exactly as I state. Several additional pictures will be taken prior to mailing your item to show it was mailed as stated. You will receive your Tracking number via PM the day it mails. I have never gotten a negative response in 400 eBay transactions so rest assured you will get what I tell you you are buying. However, I am a realist. Sometimes it just doesn't work out. Therefore, returns can be discussed on an item by item basis. Buying the wrong size, changing your mind, finding a different item you would rather have, sorry that is not cause for a return. Also, if your jersey, bat, item arrives damaged, I will be happy to forward pictures of how it looked prior to being placed in the box. Including the additional packing materials showing your item was packaged carefully and secure. If you purchased insurance, you may have a claim you can place with the USPS and I am happy to help anyone UNTIL you become angry, obnoxious or demanding. Respect me, I'll go the distance for you. Similarly, I will forward the same info if you didn't purchase insurance however the USPS rarely if ever will assist you in that case (Just an FYI) In either case, please realize I cannot offer you a refund on items lost, damaged or misplaced by the carrier. However, in 17 years I have never had an item damaged, broken, stolen, misplaced or lost. I take great care and precautions and Delivery Confirmation usually sends a red flag to USPS employees that it is being tracked place by place and therefore I have found it to be the safest way to ship.

Ok, enough legalese and terms. And now, here is the collection that has the jerseys YOU are looking for: