PDA

View Full Version : Game Used Cincinnati Reds - Civil Rights Game Jerseys and Pink Bats

r_to_the_2nd@yahoo.com
08-29-2010, 10:52 PM
I am looking for Civil Rights Game Jerseys and Pink Bats of Cincinnati Reds players. The item must be used and come with MLB hologram. Please e-mail me at r_to_the_2nd@yahoo.com with pictures and prices. I really would like a Votto or Bruce pink bat and the Chris Heisey Jersey from this years Civil Rights Game.

Also, I am looking to buy anything game used by Chris Sabo. Preferibly his Reds stuff, but I will also look at any White Sox, Orioles, and Cardinals item you may have as well. I know the Sabo stuff will probably not have the hologram.

Let me know what you have...thanks!

lakeerie92
08-29-2010, 11:09 PM
There is a Votto pink bat from his rookie year on eBay now

AWA85
08-29-2010, 11:32 PM
Heisey's CRG jersey is locked away in a big Red's collection....FYI

That Votto Pink bat has been listed a time or two on ebay, it is there waiting for the right price.

r_to_the_2nd@yahoo.com
08-30-2010, 06:32 AM
Thanks for the tip about the eBay listing. Funny thing is I saw it right after I posted this listing, haha. How do you know about the Chris Heisey Jersey? Is the Reds collection you speak of a private collector or like the Reds HOF?

AWA85
08-30-2010, 09:58 AM
Private collector and member of the board, he actually got the jersey signed and inscribed (it looks awesome).

r_to_the_2nd@yahoo.com
08-30-2010, 09:10 PM
Sucks for me on the Heisey jersey...maybe he'll sell it down the road.

justinwc80
09-01-2010, 02:56 PM
Steiner has some of the players left but not the really big names.

rdeversole
09-01-2010, 03:00 PM
I've got the Gomes jerseys from both Civil Rights games, along with Rosales from last year and Gomes mothers day bat from this year.