PDA

View Full Version : How about selling an item before it's game used

intheminors
08-28-2010, 10:08 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/IOWA-HAWKEYES-THROWBACK-JERSEY-HELMET-GAME-USED-/330466225975?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf1526f37

gingi79
08-28-2010, 10:10 PM
No unheard of. You can Pre-Order jerseys from MeiGray also.

That being said, if the kid breaks his leg and doesn't play, what's the return policy?

legaleagle92481
08-29-2010, 02:10 AM
No unheard of. You can Pre-Order jerseys from MeiGray also.

That being said, if the kid breaks his leg and doesn't play, what's the return policy?

I agree Jo also lets you preorder. If he does not play I would assume they refund your money. Companies like JO and Mei Gray for that reason presumably only take a deposit from preorders rather than the price in full. So I would not pay in full until your sure it is going to be GU esp. off Ebay where the companies are not neceassairly JO or Meigray who you can trust completely to do what is right.

BarryMeisel
08-29-2010, 08:22 AM
Hi everybody,

Our pre-ordering process with NHL, NBA and ECHL jerseys ensures that if a player does not play in the jersey you pre-ordered, the order is refunded in full.

We take a 25% deposit on pre-orders, with the balance charged when the jersey arrives ... Last year we also offered NHL customers who pay in full a 5% discount, or a free photographic LOA with the jersey.

Pre-ordering allows you to watch your jersey on the ice or floor, knowing it will be in your collection after the player wears it.

Barry