PDA

View Full Version : Red Sox Laundry

ahuff
07-26-2006, 02:05 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows how the Red Sox launder their uniforms. I didn't know if they dry clean them, because many look brand new.

Also, has anyone, here, heard how many uni's they issue during the course of a season.

I recently acquired a 2003 Red Sox (Red Style) uniform. It shows little wear except for on the year tag. The wear on the year tag isn't even that great. The jersey I purchased isn't the only one with minimal wear. It seems as though many of the Sox jerseys, that I have seen, show hardly any wear.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

GrndSlm
07-26-2006, 11:37 PM
I know that they usually get 4 home, 4 road and 4 alternate for the year. Now, many of the players order extra jerseys because they have certain marketing companies that sell them for profit. In my opinion, its probably a better idea to pay a little more with MeiGrey, Steiner or any MLB authentication company but you get a solid jersey.

Juan

Yankwood
07-27-2006, 09:50 AM
Ancient Chinese Secret!!!!!

indyred
08-29-2006, 01:06 PM
If player's are getting 4 sets of the red alternate jersey. I have to believe most of them see only a game or two of use tops......With them using them only 5-10 games a season....