PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Fall League 2010 Mgrs/Coaches Announced

godwulf
08-25-2010, 06:38 PM
Hey, OaklandA'sFan...you've got Don Mattingly skippering your Desert Dogs this year!

I'm jazzed 'cause the Scorpions are going to have Alan Zinter as their hitting coach, so I can finally get him to sign my Zinter bats, jersey, batting helmet and locker tags!

godwulf
08-27-2010, 02:54 PM
Here's the complete list of Arizona Fall League managers and coaches.

http://www.examiner.com/baseball-in-phoenix/don-mattingly-heads-list-of-arizona-fall-league-managers-for-2010

No official rosters from the teams, yet (next week, they say), but one source claims that the Cubs will be sending Chris Archer, Brett Jackson, and Josh Vitters.

One fan site claims that the Mariners will be sending Dustin Ackley, Joshua Fields, Dan Cortes, Josh Lueke, Maikel Cleto, Matt Mangini, and Nate Tenbrink.

godwulf
08-31-2010, 08:42 AM
Monday, August 30, 2010

"MIAMI — Mike Rizzo just revealed the six Nationals prospects who will participate in the Arizona Fall League. It's not quite as star-studded a list as last year's crop, which included Stephen Strasburg, Drew Storen, Chris Marrero and Danny Espinosa. But it's got some intriguing names nonetheless.

The full list headed to Arizona in October...

OF Michael Burgess
RHP Adam Carr
RHP Cole Kimball
INF Stephen Lombardozzi
C Derek Norris
LHP Sammy Solis

Obviously, Bryce Harper is not on this list. That doesn't, however, mean he won't end up playing in the AFL. Rizzo said there's still a chance the 17-year-old could be added to the roster, depending on how he plays in the Florida instructional league."