PDA

View Full Version : Billy Butler Royals GU Jersey

CampWest
08-25-2010, 10:28 AM
I am curious to know if anybody has any Billy Butler game used jerseys for sale or trade. Monarchs or minor league jerseys are not high on my priority list right now, but I may be interested for the right deal.

Please send any opportunities (pics and asking price) to wescampbell@everestkc.net

Thanks

Linkinph1088
08-25-2010, 09:52 PM
I am curious to know if anybody has any Billy Butler game used jerseys for sale or trade. Monarchs or minor league jerseys are not high on my priority list right now, but I may be interested for the right deal.

Please send any opportunities (pics and asking price) to wescampbell@everestkc.net

Thanks

I also have the same idea with u. I am curious to know if anybody has any Billy Butler game used jerseys for sale or trade

harleighb
08-25-2010, 10:26 PM
I've got a KC Monarchs jersey worn by Butler his rookie season. The jersey is MLB authenticated and is signed by Butler. Send me an e-mail if interested: harleighb@hotmail.com

perlman9
08-29-2010, 07:02 AM
Also, if you don't mind waiting, I remember early this year after the Royals fan Fest, there were a ton of Royals jerseys on ebay at the same time, I remember at least one Butler, and they were pretty inexpensive as there were so many at once. I would find out when they are doing it again and check ebay a day or two after. It just happened with the Tennessee Titans and jerseys were going for well under $100 but now that the stock is run dry, would think they will creep back up. Good luck and if I see any, I will post here. They were the regular white, blue and powder blue, not the Monarchs, btw

CampWest
08-29-2010, 09:20 AM
Also, if you don't mind waiting, I remember early this year after the Royals fan Fest, there were a ton of Royals jerseys on ebay at the same time, I remember at least one Butler, and they were pretty inexpensive as there were so many at once. I would find out when they are doing it again and check ebay a day or two after. It just happened with the Tennessee Titans and jerseys were going for well under $100 but now that the stock is run dry, would think they will creep back up. Good luck and if I see any, I will post here. They were the regular white, blue and powder blue, not the Monarchs, btw

Thanks... I do recall that, I believe most of those on ebay were sold by a couple different guys that bought them from FanFest to resell on ebay, Ethanoah and somebody else can't recall his name. I must've missed the Butler, I don't recall seeing that one. Hopefully I'll find one at FanFest next year if not before then.

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showpost.php?p=180757&postcount=1

Thanks for the heads up.

gunnerleigh
08-29-2010, 11:37 AM
Wes,
As a longtime Royals fan living in Germany I am at a real disadvantage when it comes to watching the games live at the K and attending the Fanfest. But, here is my observation as a collector of game used jerseys. Royals “star” players jerseys (like Butler, DeJesus, etc) rarely, if ever, end up on the market. Unless of course, it is a TBTC jersey and those seem to be easy to come by. But, the regular home, away or alt jersey of an every-day player never make it to the Fanfest (judging by the comments I’ve read) or to eBay. Heck, they are rarely ever put up on the Royals website on their own auction site. Compare this to other teams that regularly put their star jerseys up for auction to benefit their team’s charity. So are the Butler jerseys instead ending up in the hands of the season ticket holders? That would be my guess. All I know is it is frustrating as a longtime collector to be shut out on such a consistent basis. It’s no wonder I instead focus so much of my time on the Royals minor league jerseys (the Blue Rocks are fantastic when it comes to that). But, sorry for rattling on … those are just my thoughts on the subject. Take care and let’s go Royals!
Leigh